chapter 1

4 weeks

4 weeks has been passed till that day of mentorship program, since that everyone in the academy were talking about only one thing. Relationship between Caption Rajveer Singh Shekhawat and his protege Cadet Naina Singh Alluwalia . Both of them has never thought it about in that way , is something like this can happen to .

The academy was seeing many things in these days , the bitterness in the pure relationship between a teacher and his cadet . Not only that but also the break of the friendship of those friend who they think more like a family. Who were ready to face anything that comes toward them , always supporting each other in hard times . Now, the friendship was broken and all are divided in different groups. Who can think of that.

What all happened was only because of a person, who only wants to break everyone for his own good reason. Divide and Rule . This is happening from a very long time in india and now in indian army by only a person , Major Bhargav . This name is enough for some officers and now even cadets to make their blood pressure high , nearly an heart attack . How can someone be so cruel . He not only harm them physicaly but also mentally and emotionally.

Nothing had been done about this . Rajveer was building his walls up so he can stay away from. That's something he want , right . But how can you ignore presence of the person you love . It's hard , really hard. But he has to do it, for her own good. Avoiding her , giving one word answer , talking rudely , mainly the insult he has done in front of his class and the eyes which were filled with love for her now only has coldness in them for her. In all these chaos he not only hurt her badly but also breaks her internally.

Naina . Her situation worst in all of them. Can you believe for a innocent girl who change after her brother's death. The only person who knows her better than herself. Who was more like a parent to her . She lost him , and only for him she came to the academy. But now in the academy when she found someone to trust , to rely, to seek comfort from , has left her in the middle of everything. Her friends who used to support her now gave her cold shoulder. The only person in the academy she trust blindly was just ignoring her presence.

Can things to back to normal? Nobody knows that .