chapter 4

As she open her eyes , she saw a pair of beautiful eyes filled with concern looking at her . For once she saw something else in those eyes instead of coldness . They held warm felling , lots of concern and something she can't explain. She still didn't know why he distance himself from her . Is it because he doesn't want to associate with her after whatever happened or because he was ashamed of her . She didn't know any of this . But something she knows is she doesn't have so much time to think of these things. She has to focus on herself and proving her brother innocence.

For him it was like , something he don't want anyone to knew but he also wished that he can tell everyone what he fells for her. For the first time after realising his love for her , she was so close to him . But he also knew that she is just physically close to him for a moment but afar from where they have been . And if there's something he wants to change is this , to erase all this distance between them but he knows he can't do that, not until Major Bhargav was there , still in the academy.

Naina was the first one to come in sense as she saw they have  a few audience . And also who once call them her best friend. Watching them . Rajveer left her immediately and she stands quietly .

"Kya ho raha hai yaha par , aaplog yaha kya dekh rahe . Everyone move back to work " Rajveer snapped at them making the little crowd they gathered to disappear.