chapter 2

It's quite a seen. To see the friendship of cadets broken, isn't. Now they are divided into two groups. One who believes that there Rajveer sir and their friend Naina doesn't have anything in between them , and if anything was like that they know nothing is wrong in this and they will support them no matter what . Alekh and Yudi who believes there sir and their friend more then the false alligation. In the weeks they have seen her breaking down twise. The Naina who they knew, was independent,fierce, determined over something she chose to. Nothing much has changed in her . But the only difference is now that , before that she was broken internally due to loss of her brother and now she is exausted physically, mentally and emotionally. Now she is like a lost soul . They were sad seeing her in that state . They want her to be happy. They trust her .

Other's i.e. poja and Ali ,they are nothing but support each others decsion whether it's right or wrong. They have eachother, the ones they only care in the academy. Maybe a part of them believes that nothing like this happen but again what could they . Support her be the next target of Bhargav or ignore her which they are doing. Fir Ali it was a war inside him , he knew what is wrong or what's right. He knew everything but can't do anything. He knew all these are nothing but lie a wave made to ruin their friend and teachers reputation. He  has no idea what to do , he always thought that what system do is always right but at this he was questning his own thoughts. And for poja she is clueless, like a lost puppy she follows what Ali do. She knew he was right or thats what she thinks. She has no idea what to do. Her heart was telling her to believe her bestfriend ,that she is right but her mind was not ready for this. In this situation she onli beleive Ali , she support his every decision.

Huda. The name who everyone thinks of nothing but a flirt. But something has changed in him after all this . He has supported Naina in every situation but now he was against her. He was after her at first because she rejected him ,which hurts his ego. Now when he thinks about that he thought of himself as fool because now he knows what he wants her to be. He realised that he love this girl not for a bet but for real . All this things break his heart. He doesn't want to believe in all these but he has to when everyone is talking about that only. He knows his behaviour is hurting her but he was more hurt than all things .

Everything is complicated, nothing seems to be easy . Nobody knows what to do . Whom to believe.
The friendship they adore once was broken but what can they do or what anyone can do.
They just have to see what's happening and nothing more or less they can do.

In all this Shalini is the only person who seems to know about everyone. How their behaviour is hurting others or in what ways . She believes in her best friend Rajveer but she also knows his feelings for Naina . She is not against it but somewhere she has fear about this which come true. She knows how his behaviour is effecting her . She is not taking care of herself properly. Skipping breakfast , injuring herself in drills . She was shocked to see her asking for sleeping pills .  Many things she knows and wanted to resolve but she can't do anything.

Byeeeeeee......