↛ 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘍𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 ↚

ᴊɪᴍɪɴ ɢᴀᴢᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ the dazzling sky with a gentle smile dancing on his lips. The moon shone like a gleaming paw in the starlit sky. The moon's white beams kissed Jimin's pale-ivory skin as it glowed gracefully under the moon. A hearty sigh pushed past his lips and a mischevious idea popped up in his mind.

He grinned and hopped on his elder brother, Taehyung, sleeping peacefully.
"Psst TaeTae" he whispered but the silver- haired boy didn't even move a finger. "Taehyungie hyung!" he whisper-yelled "Go away Jimin" Taehyung groaned and shoved him gently which made him land on the bed.

Jimin huffed and jumped on Taehyung making the elder sigh. "C'mon Tae, wake up, wake up Wake up!" he said shaking Taehyung but the boy did not even react.

"The sky's awake. So I'm awake so we have to play!" Jimin said and Taehyung grumbled before pushing Jimin away again. "Go play by yourself" he said grumpily before falling asleep again.
Jimin huffed and an angry pout made it's way on his lips. But it vanished as soon as it came as Jimin crept behind Taehyung and whispered "Do you wanna build a snowman. . .?" he asked smirking when Taehyung's eyes shot open and a wide smile spread on the silver-haired boy's lips.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go play!" he said and bounced out of his bed making Jimin chuckle as he too jumped out of the bed.

__

It wasn't long before both the boys were found in the ballroom having the time of their life by playing around using Taehyung's powers. Taehyung was creating small snow cliffs while Jimin  was hopping from one to another and they went on until Jimin started jumping too fast not giving Taehyung enough time to create another snow cliff.

Taehyung grew alarmed and warned Jimin "Hey Minnie stop. . .stop. . .!" He shouted but Jimin was too engrossed in the fun to actually hear him. Taehyung stumbled on the snow and fell down while Jimin didn't notice that and jumped again.

Taehyung panicked, afraid that Jimin would fall harshly on the ground so he shot ice in intention to create another snow cliff but instead he zapped Jimin's head making him faint and fall to the ground.

Taehyung's eyes widened and fear took over his features as he rushed to Jimin's side and lifted Jimin's head, resting it on his lap as he sobbed "EOMMA! APPA! HELP!" he cried out and grew even more afraid when he saw Jimin's brown hair turning icy blonde. He pulled his little brother to his chest "Just hold on Minnie. I got you." he whispered resting his head on top of Jimin's head.

Namjoon and Jisoo came rushing in "Taehyung! You crossed the limits this time!" Namjoon said worriedly as lifted Jimin up in his arms. "Oh dear" Jisoo sighed as she studied Jimin in his father's arms. "𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵. 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦." Taehyung sniffled as he stood up and looked at his brother with fear-stricken eyes.

"I know just the place to go. Come on!" Namjoon announced and they set off to 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵.

__

"Hello? Is anyone there? Please help us. My son is in danger!" Namjoon called out to 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 - 𝘚𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘢.

Samantha emerged from the dark forest and gasped softly as she saw the royal family. They rushed towards her and handed Jimin over to her so that she can do whatever she could to heal Jimin.

"Oh my God, Jimin is really in danger." she said. "Can you heal him. . .?" Namjoon asked, unsure. "Thankfully the wound is on the head so it's in my power to heal. But I'll have to take away Jimin's memory all about Taehyung's powers. He will completely forget about them." she said looking at the family.

"But-"

"Do it. Do whatever it takes to heal him." Namjoon ordered and placed his hand on Taehyung's shoulder, squeezing it gently as an act of comfort. Taehyung looked down as the tears cascaded down his cheeks showing no signs to stop.

He had injured Jimin - his baby brother whom he loved so much. Who was his entire universe and the person who was the reason behind all the time he laughed or smiled. All because of these powers.

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦.

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦.

𝘠𝘦𝘴. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵.

"There. He'll be completely well and conscious until tomorrow morning." Samantha smiled but she looked at Taehyung and her smile faded "Listen to me Taehyung. Your powers will only grow. There is beauty in it. But also great danger. You must learn to control it. Fear will be your greatest enemy. And it can DESTROY YOU COMPLETELY!" her voice grew rough at the end.

Taehyung whimpered and hid inside Namjoon's chest. "No. We'll protect him" Namjoon said sliding his arms behind Jisoo's shoulder. "He can learn to control it, I'm sure."

𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘛𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥.

___________________________________________

ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ!

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ <3

♡ 𝘐 𝘗𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘶 ♡