↛𝘊𝘖𝘔𝘌 𝘉𝘈𝘊𝘒↚

ʜᴇʏʏ sᴏ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴡᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʟᴇᴍᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴊɪᴍɪɴ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ's ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀs. ғᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ ᴘʟᴀʏs ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪᴍ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ʜᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɴᴇ. sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅʟʏ, ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ sʜᴏᴡᴇᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ᴊɪᴍɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀs ᴋɪᴅs ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ.

12-𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿-𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴:

(ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ʜɪs ʜᴀɪʀ ᴀs sɪʟᴠᴇʀ)

10-𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿-𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻:

ʏᴇᴘ! ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ɪᴛ! ʟᴇᴛ's ʙᴇɢɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ?

____________________________________________

𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗛𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥 -

ᴊɪᴍɪɴ ᴘᴇᴇᴋᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ of the large windows of the castle and giggled softly when he saw the colossal white blanket of snow.

Oh, how much he had missed playing with Taehyung these 4 months. But now he was sure that his brother would come out to play because as far as he remembered Taehyung loved playing in the snow.

He walked up to the huge door behind which his dearest brother had been for the past four months.

A wide smile adored his lips before he knocked the door rhythmically and whispered "Do you wanna build a snowman, TaeTae? Look, it's winter, you gotta come out of that freaking room now!" his voice turned a bit loud at the end.

"Go away Jimin!" he heard Taehyung yell from in there making Jimin pout. He was so sick of hearing those same words coming out of the elder's mouth ever since he disappeared inside that stupid chamber.

Jimin turned away from the door with disappointment dancing in his eyes and a frown rested on his lips. He went to his parents' room and knocked on the door gently hearing a soft 'Come in'.

He pushed open the door and stepped inside closing it back. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he saw his mother in the balcony with her palms resting on the railing and a distant expression dancing on her features. He walked to his mother and tugged on her long purple dress gaining her attention successfully.

"Why won't Taehyung come out, eomma?" he softly asked. Jisoo sighed but smiled sadly afterwards. "He will, sweetheart. It's just a matter of time." she said and Jimin nodded slowly before turning away and was about to leave when Jisoo held his arm.

He turned around with a puzzled look slithering on his features. "You wanna listen to the lullaby?" she asked and smiled fully when she saw Jimin's eyes light up and a wide smile spreading on his lips as he nodded frantically.

She grabbed his little hands in hers and guided him to bed. They climbed up and Jisoo whispered "Cuddle close, scooch in".

Jimin smiled and obliged gladly.

Only one thought lingered in his mind as he listened to his mother's soothing voice.

Come back TaeTae.

__

A lone tear slid down the silver-haired boy's eyes as he stared at the frozen room with a distant expression slithering on his face.

4 months. It had been 4 months and Taehyung had tried everything in his power to learn to control his powers but it was fruitless.

Everytime he touched something - it would freeze. Everytime when his fears started going overdrive an icy blast would leave his hand and - freeze anything it came in contact with.

Taehyung was so afraid of his powers that he was convinced that everything he touches would freeze.

Every second of these 4 months felt like a decade of slow torture to him. Every time he heard Jimin's soft, concerned and pleading voice, he would want nothing more than to just unlock the door and embrace his baby brother in his arms.

But all he ever did was yell at him to go away and he knew that it hurted the poor boy but this was something he couldn't control.

He was a danger to Jimin.

A grave danger.

Taehyung let out a whimper at that thought and curled himself into a ball.

I can't come back, Minnie.

____________________________________________

ʜɪʏᴀ ғᴏʟᴋs!

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ!

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ <3

I Purple You