mother father look what I heard

Brother daimain pov : mind I ran fast this is the first time I have seen my little sister been this scary. even when she beat the carp out of that girl for saying something bad about her.

I really need to get out of here this might be the first time I been sacred of my sister I feel weak thing about that to a woman.

Even tho she 6 years younger then I feel sacred to even say her name ( not going lie I got sacred too with my ugly ass WHAT DID I MAKE 🥲)

  I got to the door open wide that there was a loud bang mother and Father were talking and drinking tea but when I slam the godam door hard that while mother was drink her tea she spilled it on her dress and she was mad at me.

Mom Pov : I was drink tea until there was loud bang I was so shocked it spilled all over my dress and I was mad. ( If I did that oh shit hell nah my mom would beat  the carp out me 😃🥲)

Mom pov : DAIMAIN WHAT DO YOU NEED TO OPEN THE DOOR THAT LOUD YOUNG MAN I STOOD UP LOOKING MAD.

dad pov : son pls don't not today tell us whenever your going to say.

Dad pov say it tomorrow today your so to be wife will be here so make sure to tell me tomorrow if it bad news we have to cancel the party.

Dad pov : and say sorry to your mother because of you she slipped some tea on her dress.

Damian pov : fine and I am so sorry mother I didn't really mean to ruin your dress and walked outside.

Dad Pov also better question why are you not at school.

Brother daimain pov mind : oh  carp I forgot I skipped school carp I am so died. End of the mind pov

Brother daimain pov oh ya remember when I proposed to a woman ya I told the teacher he was so proud and he let me off.

Dad pov : oh ok

Bella pov : hi mother and father how is it

Bella pov : I said he while walking inside

Bella pov : and come with me brother daimain I got something to tell you :)

Got lazy y'all 😔💅and It fuck night time pass my bed time 🥲