there just things of talking: D

Ashley/Amber pov : There were still a lots and lots of rules the people have to follow also the punishment are way way to far I mean I never once meet the demon King but he does sound dangerous and scary  I have meet the god of Air he was so quiet barely even talked I but he was kind enough.

1 year had pass

Bella pov : A year flew by nothing new had happened I did notices my looks were getting better and better and I was perfect everyone in the village agreed so too god really is by my side am now ten very lovely it's?.

Adam pov : it's been such a long time I have to accept it she's died father didn't even care he seemed more happier and keeps telling me ever single time that I should be happy but why do I when my sister probably died by now

King Of The Strander pov : Well since that disgust leech is gone I can finally be at peace and the wedding for my son is in 9 months very lovely I must thank that person that mudder her but since my son gonna take over I almost 57 am not sure if I could make it any longer I am feeling sick everyday my eye sight keep on going worse I may make my son the king of the Kingdom early then expected.

Mom pov : My body really change I can barely even remember what I use to look like now should I get a new dress or just use one of my dresses.?

Dad pov : it very clam out here I should probably get to work maids! Clean up the mess in the kitchen also u should know what to do that's your job now start!.

(Ya there married)

Damian pov : I checked outside looking at the clear beautiful sky the breeze flow I toke a flower from the grass and smelled it. It was a lovely smell of a Daisy.

Anne Rio pov : I was cooking lunch for my husband when both my kids grabbed my foot saying there were Hungry wait darlings mommy gonna make great food for your father.

Nori pov : This girl is the one my brother likes she is pretty but wait yep my brother really lucky she really gonna ???? That soon Lord I chuckled I then went to my bedroom close the door jumped into my bed and slept even tho I had to do a task but I don't care.

Akimori pov : Look at my sweet darling beautiful as always I smiled admire her as she drinks some tea while I was taking notes about her wait am I a stalker or something nahh.

Huáxiá pov : Am really tried of Alejandro he gives me a headache ugh it hard been rank 6 and he keeps shipping me with Titus ugh

(These people are going to be changed there personal and personality and style is going to be changed even the names)