the lost

Adam pov : "Aw".

Bella pov : "But why so upset what wrong"

Adam pov : ..."My sister she is missing they can't find her they looked ever where".

Bella pov : "The princess am sorry I hope they find her".

Adam pov : I miss her so much she was the world to me".

Bella pov : "Now are you gonna eat stay here am going to order the maids to bring u food".

Adam pov "Aright".

??? Pov : wh-er-e a-m I ugh my head it hurts so much wait WHERE AM I there were a dark and light side before I stood up a mirror showed up I couldn't believe it my face was all sore my left eye was bleeding I almost looked like an old lady will my nose it was still there normal then I fell down on my knees I throw up it was not normal one it was all black with red strain and once I stood up after all that I looked at the mirror and so my face it was healing slowly I was amazed and shocked by this I touched my face it was all healed I looked beautiful it was so pretty I smiled seen myself that pretty I wasn't as pretty as bella but still I cheers this more then anything I turned around so a man he was 6 foot tall had the most beautiful green eyes with long black hair with white strings had a crown and a floating thing on his head surrounding the crown he was also floating glasses with a suit with two capes the were think floating while I was admire him he spoke.

King of the soul kingdom pov : 'Hello child as your new king of your soul life as I am new your father you as will are a child of mine and will be the next heir if your strength is high enough and meet my power".

Ashley/Amber pov : W-H-AT

King Of The Souls Kingdom pov : "Oh what the wrong and surprised your voice is. is what the matter".

Ashley/Amber pov : "What do you mean by that as your daughter" I was both scared and shocked.

King Of The Soul kingdom pov : Oh have I not made myself clear? Or humans different.

Ashley/Amber pov : "Why am I here is this a dream"?.

King Of The Souls Kingdom pov: "Oh no no no" I smiled.

Ashley/Amber pov : wa-it a-m I di-ed .

King Of The Souls Kingdom pov: "Am deeply sorry but yes you are".

Ashley/Amber pov : ...... So we're am gonna go hell or heaven

King Of The Souls Kingdom pov : "Oh that my darling the soul realm there is such thing as those but for some reason some human living people just end up here it normal".

Ashley/Amber pov : "Am so confused also who are you?".

King Of The Souls Kingdom pov : "Oh am the king of souls which means your a princess it turns out your mother was one of my family blood ever child born and died and come here is considered my child".

Ashley/Amber pov this is all shocking to me

King Of The Souls Kingdom pov : "Don't be so full of worry even tho I never token care of a child I will take good care of you". "I promise my Kingdom and my Life I hugged her".

Ashley Amber pov: Weeks have pass it was pretty good sometimes the king would spoil me most of the time but I didn't mind at all there were rules I had to follow the rules were

Rule number 1 : You can't be pregnant two times if you do they will take the baby and put it in the earth.

Rule number 2 : You can't bring a human in the soul realm if caught you will die or even worse put as a slave for the demon King who is ruthless.

Rule number 3 : If the queen of the soul realm were pregnant that baby would be heir to the throne if it powerful.

Rule number 4 : no relationship with the human beings.

Rule number 5 : If you tried to overthrown the king or queen there heads would be at the Kingdom gates .

Rule number 6 : If the child from the Kingdom also from the human realm that child would be brought to court and would be either be killed or slaved.

Rule number 7 : If there no queen or king to take over one of the high rank souls would take over. it sometimes the number one .

Rule number 8 : If any high rank soul falls inlove with a lower one it's allowed .

Rule number 9 : Any high rank soul caught taken advantage of there power they would be put on cells either be a slave or be killed.

Rule number 10 : Any child of the royal family of souls have no strong power they will still be respected if not followed would be death .

Rule number 11 : No matter what rank a high rank soul is they can't change the law .

Ashley/Amber pov : Even if these are quite weird also pretty sad the first one is not very lovely a baby separated from there family is awful