ARC I FINAL : FLICK

Recap of previous chapter

"Look, I don't want to fight with you. His- Gaston's death was an accident due to my fault, I admit that but needlessly fighting here will get nowhere, I admit that an apology- is not compared to a soul But this fighting unnecessary is just going to waste your time searching for your stolen property"

"She is right on that , Lia. We can't spend trying to beat her when we have a thief to chase."

"Y-you're right on that , puck.. But she have to help search for the thief to atone for her sin-"

"First of all, I'm a BOY!"

"WHAT?!" They both yelled In unison.

" You looks like a girl even more than felix! What it is called? Umm T-trap-"

" Anyways , The girl must've gotten real fast with her speed , We can't afford to lose more time. My name is Rimuru , What about you?" I interrupted her , trying to not get embarrassed more.

"I-its Emilia! Just Emilia!" She clasped her both cheeks ( the cheeks on the face , not down , you perverts!) With her hand.

" Okay just Emilia! Let's get searching, shall we?" I playfully said , becoming a little cheerful that before

Recap ends

Rimuru's pov (point of view)

I eyed towards where Gaston's corpse used to be, the corpse was missing from there and the ground was dirty with trails of a corpse being dragged. I initially sensed his friends , with a heavy heart, dragging it away while I was busy demolishing any attacks Puck and Emilia projected at me. I guess at least they have the right to bury him.

"So Emilia.. let's start from the beginning, let's say- How did you lose your insignia?"

"But first.. can we please go to another area? It's giving me creeps.." Emilia said , avoiding my gaze ,hand on her with a frown upon her face. I guess I should clean this place.

" Please excuse me for interrupting-" I instantly became alarmed , looking towards the mass of energy that suddenly entered my senses. Perhaps ,The strongest I've felt ever since entering this new world.

And to add cherry on the cake, I didn't even sensed him entering nor being around anywhere in the nearest 50,000 miles. Maybe He have some ability which let him stay undetected from a long distance. I should definitely be wary of him, If he was able to conceal his presence from a Demon lord , Who knows the extend of his abilities?

" but I'm afraid I've some questions" He narrowed his eyes towards I and then Emilia.

He was a good looking fairly handsome man with flaming red hair that suits his blue eyes and made him stood out from others. And he was wearing a white coat with black insides , it was made of prestigious quality. Indicating he was most probably a high ranking person or noble in the kingdom, giving more reason to be on guard.

"Sir Reinhard?!" Emilia gaped at the approaching figure. His neutral expression broke into a tiny smile upon seeing Emilia.

"Ah it's good to see you , Emilia-sama and please, There is no need for formalities" He said , kneeling before Emilia. What was Emilia's position in this country to be exact? Reinhard boasted high Calibre and looks that made it even more suspicious why he would bow down to Emilia. Unless Emilia stood at even a higher position than Reinhard himself.

"I could say that as well , Reinhard. What brought you here today?"

He rose on his foot and with a neutral expression, Eyed the bloody wall and ground. With crushed bones , brain matter and other organ's fragments floating on the puddles of blood to the bloody shattered bricks on the walls.