Plague

It was just chaos in Noland's ship. There was no food left and people were getting sick. Of course, Almani has to use her powers to help them, but she couldn't cure their hunger. Azari was asleep at the moment. She and Almani are the only people who can last longer than anyone without eating. Maybe it was bad for their health but they did ration their food as best as they could.

"Where on earth is Noland?", mumbled Almani.

She walked outside to see her crew yelling. She noticed her friends clothes neatly folded on the floor. She shook her head knowing he went to find food for all of them on the sea floor.

"I swear to all that is holy...", mumbled Almani.

Noland climbed back on the ship handing a rope to the crew. Almani looked to see a Sea King on the side of the ship.

"Wow!!"

"What's that admiral?"

"Is it okay to leave it like that?!"

"You guys are quite worthless. Look at your dumb faces.", mumbled Noland.

Almani grabbed a towel and smacked Noland on his back.

"OUCH!"

"Calling your own crew dumb, now, are we? That is quite insulting..'', growled Almani.

"We-well I mean look at them!", protested Noland.

"If you wanted help, you should've relied on Azari to help you... idiot...'', she said using her powers to lift the monster onto the ship, "Plus, we both know that you're the dumb one here.."

"Hey, I ain't dumb!", shouted Noland.

"Says the one who jumped into the ocean without letting anyone know."

"...True but-"

"Save it. Not another word. C'mon, I manage to find something about our destination.", she said walking away.

"Right, sorry."

.

.

.

.

.

.

A storm hit a few hours later. Everyone except for Almani, Azari and Noland, were all over the place. Noland and Almani wrote on their diaries while Azari played with Almani's hair.

Ding

Dong

Ding

Dong

Almani lifted her head up wondering what she just heard. The sound kept going.

"Hey, do you hear that?"

"Hear what? Thunder?", asked a crew member.

"No.. a beautiful sound of a bell of some sort.", said Noland.

"So I wasn't the only one then..", said Almani finishing her last sentence.

"You heard it too, Almani-san?", asked Noland.

"Yes, but I thought I was going crazy until you said you heard it as well.''

Almani stood up and fell back down on top of Azari who yelled in pain.

"Dammit, Azari! Didn't I tell you not to be playing with my hair?!", shouted Almani.

Chirp! Chirp! Chirp!

"Don't be using that tone with me!"

"Almani-san! There's an island up ahead!", shouted Noland.

Almani walked out and head towards Noland and took the telescope.