𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

II

II

COINCIDENTALLY, the hotel room that James tossed me the key to happened to have a hot tub on the balcony. The balcony was about half the size of the room - which wasn't quite large.

The high raised ceiling with corners coming to a point and a large chandelier hanging above made the room look big.

"Champagne for Valentina Bianchi," room service delivered the expensive bottle of champagne in an ice bucket. I nodded slowly, taking the bucket by the handle and closing the door behind me with my foot.

Alessandro was already out in the hot tub but I had yet to even get undressed.

I placed the ice bucket onto the dresser and turned toward the balcony. Alessandro shifted his gaze to me, his jaw clenching when he saw me begin to slowly slip the tight dress from my curvy body.

His arms stretched out along the edge of the hot tub and his eyes ran up my body. His gaze only fed my confidence.

I removed my heels second to last, placing them next to my dress. The air had brushed my body, standing in black undergarments Alessandro further undressed me with his eyes.

They'd be taken off soon anyway.

I grabbed the ice bucket, slowly swinging it beside my thighs while walking to the open balcony door. Alessandro didn't move an inch when I stepped onto the balcony.

He kept his body displayed like a piece of art at a museum.

After setting the bucket down, I opened the champagne bottle and grabbed the two glasses sat out. I filled both with an equal amount of champagne before taking them and turning toward the male.

"Can't be in the hot tub without some champagne, the best drink to have," Alessandro leaned forward to help me into the hot tub so I wouldn't trip. Once I was sat on the opposite side of the tub, I handed him one of the glasses.

"Great minds think alike," Alessandro held up his glass and reached his wet fingers up to rake them through his hair. "Cheers to us," I nodded in agreement and after tapping our glasses together, I brought the glass up to my lips.

I took a small sip, letting the foam fizz around my tongue piercing and imprinting in my tastebuds. The taste was a delicacy, one of the best champagnes I've ever had.

And we're at a hotel so that says a lot.

"How many piercings do you have?" I propped my feet up onto Alessandro's lap with a shrug. A smile formed on my lips, watching the male set his glass on the platform behind him before moving his hands to rub my feet.

"Why don't you find out?" I trailed my fingers up my torso before getting my bralette. "Some are hidden.. some are visible," Alessandro's onyx eyes, swirling with erotic thoughts, dropped to my chest. He stayed focused when I began to peel back the fabric from my left nipple, letting him see the silver jeweled piercing bar through it.