Rejection (Work and Opportunities)

Hello, my friend.

Rejection is a theme which has been impacting ym life a lot recently. I'm not sure if you know, but I have recently completed a university course and I am now facing the big wide world with another letter by my name.

There are so many possibilities within the world and society for me to grasp, so many friendships to make. There are so many chances that I have to stand out, and yet make a place for myself.

But with this, comes being rejected.

Being rejected isn't a good feeling at all. Sure, you try to tell yourself that it's alright and that there was just too many people applying for that thing. It still hurts. It's important to recognise and acknowledge that. Don't try to pretend that you're not hurt. Don't try to bury those feelings down.

Why is it hurting? Did you expect to et in? Did you put too much forethought into it and already imagined a future in that position?

It's all a lesson, everything's a lesson.

Don't let this moment cause you to think badly about yourself, because this moment doesn't define you. It shows that there's time for you to grow and become stronger. Just because this season isn't one to be fruitful, doesn't mean that you won't create something wonderful in the future.

You may even be digging in the wrong place, you need to shift a little before you can find the diamonds.

This is just one person's/company's perception. It's not how you are defined. They don't know you or what you can accomplish. There can be a variety of different reasons for your rejection, there is no point in pondering over what you don't know, because you will never know the answer.

If you do know the reason, then it's something to build on. It's something to prove them wrong. It also suggests that they deeply considered what you have to offer them. They considered your work and know you have potential.

Each rejection hurts. That makes the moment where you do succeed even more special. You know that you've earned it. You have climbed mountains and trampled the barriers which have stopped you in the past. You have progressed and continue to do so.

I wish you luck on your future endeavours

With love light and happiness,

Nadine