motivation

Motivation

sometimes it's okay not to have motivation to do anything, though i also think that it's important in those times to make sure that you are still looking after yourself and doing some small things. perhaps if you are feeling down you could write some affirmations to boost your mood, because at least then you have written and are reading the affirmations. Perhaps reading a book could help, it doesn't need to be a lot of a book. it could just be a single page but then at least you have read one more page then yesterday. Making your bed is such a productive thing to do but if you are comfortable sitting in your bed and don't want to get out then perhaps sorting a drawer out next to your bed could also be useful for you, because now you know the drawer is clean and you know exactly where everything is. If you literally just want to lay down in bed perhaps try to meditate, you could ask the universe why you're asking this way, you could be mindful about the things around you and that could lead to being more grateful. or you could go adventuring on a great journey through space or time or transport to a fantasy world through a visualisation. laying in bed and feeling like doing nothing doesn't mean that you are actually doing nothing. As long as you are looking after yourself and getting some exercise for the day -not a lot if you don't want to, perhaps some simple movements like moving your arms or elbows in circles and pretending to ride a bike- Doing nothing doesn't mean that you are doing nothing we all deserve to do nothing at some point for a day or so, we all need days off to relax and unwind from the craziness of life.

I spent a lot of my life doing nothing , I just read and read from tow pm to two am. I mean this was all good and i enjoyed it . but i now realize that didn't make me feel complete. I was rather sad and depressed at that time and it was because i wasn't healthy. I didn't go out at all, i was having some minor chest pains and i was just miserable. Now i go for a very short walk each day and i sometimes help my father with the dishes -no matter how much i try to get out of it- I feel much better spending half of my time downstairs as opposed to all my time upstairs. It has allowed me to connect more with my family and be closer to nature that i can see outside of the window.

thank you for reading and remember, it's okay to do nothing

Nadine