50: Left

Damn!! 50 parts already!! Story is going slow I know but trust me, there are much better things awaiting, everything is gonna be more than fine 🤍

UNEDITED

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

The sick smell hit her as soon as she opened her eyes, the white walls and beeps around her made her aware that she was on the hospital bed, with ahaan sitting beside as soon he looks at her, his eyes twinkle showing how much he was worried her, he kisses the back of her palm and calls the doctor, soon the doctor checks upon her.

“She is fine now, young lady you must take care of your sugar levels you didn’t had anything since yesterday I assume, don’t repeat it again nahi tho tumhara boyfriend ko panic attack aajayega” says with a smile

Boyfriend, that brings back to the reality

“Ahaan, tumne news dekhi hai?” he silently nods at her

“Tum uss baat ke liye unconscious ho gayi ho? Itni choti baat ke liye?I will sort out ishqi, itna tension kyun le rahi ho?”

“Kyunki koi tumhe kuch nahi bol raha hai, sab mujhe bol rahe hai? Seems that I trapped you?”

“Ishqi media is toxic just don’t listen to them, just leave that all”

“Leave that all? Tumhare liye shayad ye choti baat hai par mere liye nahi, mereko maasi ka call aaya hai”

“Ishqi maine kaha na I will make things better, tum rest karo, tumhara health thik nahi hai”

“Kaise karu ahaan? Firse mujhe bina galti ki ilzaam pad rahi hai? Why?” cries holding his hands

In a moment he goes closer to her and wraps his arms around her, this time no tears coming from her eyes she was just numb, but still her hold on his hands was tight, he was already a bit late he had to leave now.

“Ishqi, I am sorry for everything, everything that is happening  to us right now, but I promise that I will fix this up, I just want you to be my side” kisses on her  forehead, just a mere kiss evokes all her emotions, the kiss was assuring her, the unutterable words were communicated through this, as they said its not always about the intimate bed time moments sometime a gentle kiss holds the more power and magic.

“I trust you ahaan and I mean it” he pulls her closer, she just rests her head in the crook of his neck, lingering her lips there, for a moment it was like his arms being the world for her protecting her from the whole world , she didn’t know when their relationship had begun so strong so beautiful so emotional.

“I need to leave ishqi” he says breaking the silence

“I know” controlling her emotions

“Take care ishqi and I’m sorry” pulls out of the hug

“Tumhari galti nahi hai, and I’m sorry that I shouted on you I shouldn’t ha…

“I love you” he cuts her off

“I love you too” not to moments when she reciprocates his emotions but today they both were on the same page of vulnerability, sadness, helplessness.

He rests his forehead on her’s sinking all the emotions with one last kiss on her forehead he leaves before he break downs more, by the time she opened her eyes she sees his retiring figure and tears made their way, though his presence was comforting his absence was excruciating already.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

“So welcome captain after a long break” their coach Rahul Dravid greets him in his flight