54: Rage

PRESS CONFERENCE

"Hello Ahaan sir this is Peter from The Times, a very heartly congratulations on the win and your first century in England"

"Thank you very much"

"Hello Sir James from Daily Mirror this side, how would you like to describe your innings today"

"It's tough actually, the pitches here are tough, at least for me, because I have been playing in India since I started cricket, and India we have good pitches for spin and here it is for pace, even in my last series here I didn't perform well but today I took my time, analyzed a bit and went on for whom I can"

"Hello Sir John form Morning Star, do you think India will win these series under your captaincy?"

"We have come here to win and we will try our best to win, it would be a great boost for us in the upcoming series and the world cup coming ahead"

"Ahaan ji, namaskar mai Sailesh Times of India se hun, aapse ek sawal puchna chahunga"

"Ji zaroor puchiye Sailesh ji"

"Ahaan ji, 2 hafte pehle aapki photo ek ladki ke saath aayi thi, aur apne bhi apke social media mai post kiya tha, tho ye sach hai ki.....

"No personal questions plea.." the team manager of India warns to the reporter, but interrupts as Ahaan gestures to stop by shwoing his hand

"Really good question, how many of you are from India here can you please raise your hands" around 5 reporters raised their hands

"There are nearly 12 reporters and 5 are Indian great, so to all the others reporters I would like to explain what question he asked, so apparently I was hugging a girl in a hospital and the day before that I posted a picture related to a girl, haa toh aapka question poora nahi ho paaya hai thoda complete kijiye"

"Ha...toh... mera sawaal tha ki News reports ke anusaar vo ladki ek sadharan ladki hai jo journalist hai, jiske saath aapne ek interview kiya tha"

"Haa toh?"

"Kya ye news sab sach hai ki vo ladki aapko...."

"Pura question puchiye ji"

"Ki vo ladki aapko fasaya hai?" Ahaan lets out a dry chuckle

"So gentlemen what he means is, the girl who was spotted is a journalist to whom I gave a interview, so he asking that by chance did that girl trap me?" everyone starts whispering among themselves

"Ahaan chod dhe, we will deal it later, press conference mai thik nahi hai, yaha pe sirf professional baate hote hai" the manager whispers to him

"Mai cricketer hun, mujhe ye rules nahi patha hai, par vo insaan tho journalist hai usko patha hain ayaha professional baate hote hai fir bhi pucha tho let's answer this, sir ko mai answer karunga"

"So everyone, a little tale okay?" everyone opens their notepads to write down but he gestures them to keep them aside "Ishqi, her name is Ishqi, she is journalist, yes she trapped me with her beautiful eyes, innocent heart she trapped me and I know it's really silly to imagine a future with someone whom you have met just months ago, but yaa I imagine to have a future with her, I manifest to have a future with her.

You know I am a very consicous person, but with her I don't think about the rest of the world, I might a happening cricketer, a captain for now, but with her it doesn't matter I am just a another person with her.

But because of this toxic media I feel like I lost her, maybe forever, maybe not, but I lost her somehow, it's been more than 2 weeks I say her face, heard her voice. EVERYTHING BECAUSE OF YOU!!" his eyes were speaking volumes, his jaw was tight, his veins were clearly visible on his forehead. Everyone has seen the aggressive Ahaan on the field, but this is the first time they were seeing an enraged Ahaan.