𝟬𝟬𝟵   cool cap, magnussen

       HUMMING THE CHORUS of 1 step forward, 3 steps back, Martha finished braiding her hair into two plaits. Some light makeup was applied (mascara and a little concealer to cover up her blemishes and the dark circles underneath her eyes from all the travelling) as the oh-so-familiar sound of her text tone chimed from the other room.

       It was probably Sebastian, letting her know that he was ready to go if she were.

       And she was.

       Martha dropped the beauty blender back into her makeup bag and went to grab her phone from where it was lying on the hotel bed. She quickly typed in her four-digit passcode (1379) and clicked on her messages app. Then on Sebastian's name.

       sebastian
       are you ready to go? i'll wait in the
       lobby :)

       The little smiley face made the girl smile to herself as she responded to his text with two minutes!!! before her phone was shoved into her trouser pocket. Martha grabbed her tote bag (her wallet was already in it) from the table that stood over by the window, and with her favourite pair of black sunglasses placed on top of her head and a black face mask at the ready, Martha put on her shoes, grabbed her room key and left her hotel room to go down to the lobby where Sebastian was waiting for her.