4

"𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍
𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚜"

"𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚜"

💗chapter 4:love in one year?💗

"And how are you planning to do this?", I was kinda stunned and madly blushing at the same time. Izana was standing in front of me with a cocky smirk and this spark in his eyes.

After my question he thought about it for a little while, then his eyes travelled back to me.

"I have an idea, my lady", he said.

Izana removed his cloak and dropped it on the sand. He was now in black pants and white shirt, a little bit dirty, but I don't blame him. And as I watched him he started unbuttoning his shirt. My face immediately started burning, when his shirt was now on the ground.

"What are you doing?!", I asked him in panic and covered my eyes.

"The best way to creat connection between two people is sex, my lady", he said with a cocky and confident voice.

Izana walked up to me and pulled my hands away from my face. His body right in front of me and it was in a great shape. Hard abs with big chest, long hands with veins popping out and a chain around his neck. The scent of his body was so good, really strong colon smell.

"I'm not having sex with you, Izana!", I turn my face to the side fighting the temptation to look and touch his body.

"Do you not find me attractive, my lady?", he whispered next to my ear sending shivers to my spine. I jumped a little out of surprise and Izana chuckled looking at me, "I think you do".

"I-I...I", I was stuttering, I couldn't even form a thought in my head.

18+

(𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐) Izana bends down and I feel his lips pressed on mine once again. I tried to fight back a little bit, but when I felt his hands on my hips he completely took over my body.

I felt fire coming from the tip of his fingers right in my body. Izana was biting my bottom lip and pulling it playfully. His right hand moves from my hips to my back and slowly pulls the stripe of my corset. I finally built the courage to touch his body and the feeling was amazing. What are you doing, y/n? You barely know him. Don't give up to the feeling.

But it was too late. I was already under the influence on his touch. I'm so hopeless, when he touches me. My corset was already down and my dress was barely covering anything. I felt his big hot palm squeezing my left boob as his kisses moved to my neck.