5

"𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙸 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚗"

💗chapter 5: Αφροδίτη μου💗

"You can't handle two of my fingers, there is no way you can handle me.Trust me, your highness, it's bigger than any royal dick you ever had".

Have you ever read the story of the greek goddess Aphrodite? The goddess of sexual love and beauty. She was the most beautiful goddess among the women of Olympia. She was compelled by Zeus to marry Hephaestus, the god of fire. However, they were an imperfect match, and Aphrodite consequently spent time cheating with the god of war, Ares.

Why am I telling you this? Honestly..I don't know, but I feel like I can relate for Aphrodite so much right now. Forced to marry a rich man, but you can't help, but feel good, when you're around the poor one. He makes you feel alive and good, so passionate for you. All I want is to feel wanted and desired. Isn't every woman the same?

Izana is a mysterious man. I don't know much about his background, I don't know what is he planning for me. I don't know the motive behind all this 'make you fall in love' thing, but this is what attracts me. Sometimes it's better to experience things and not overthink them. That's how we learn our lessons.

I can't stop thinking about him all day. Doesn't matter what I'm doing, Izana is always in my mind. Today I had to meet a couple more candidates for 'the husband' position, but honestly I don't even remember them. All I could see in front of my eyes was him.

Maybe he's right and I'm about to fall in love with him. But the question is what is about to happen after I fall in love. Is he going to just leave me? Am I going to be hurt? I can't imagine the pain I'm about to feel.

It's 2 in the morning. I'm laying in my bed with my candle lighting up half of my bed and I'm turned the opposite direction staring through my window right in the moon. It was so lovely tonight, so bright and so..lonely. Why am I overthinking so much tonight? Why do I feel so down today?

Yesterday after Izana brought me back home we didn't say much to each other. We never agreed on seeing each other again either and it makes me feel kinda bad. Today was no different really. He didn't came, he didn't kidnap me again. He didn't even send a letter to me. I wonder what is he up to.

"I will make you fall in love with me, so you can experience it before marriage"

Well, I guess you're right about that. I stood up from my bed, I put my white cotton robe on and I covered myself enough to prevent the chilly weather of the night to hit my skin. I took my candle and I walked to my balcony to stare a little bit out the castle, maybe that's going to make me feel sleepy.