Merry Christmas

Christmas finally came,umm yeah in Malaysia we celebrated with rainy everyday hahaha... meanwhile Europe continent,celebrated with heavy snow.Nevermind that...

Ali finally sent Christmas gift to Fischl which was an Atlas...well it supposed to give to Alicia but Ali decided to test it on Fischl as a witch..he also gave Atlas to Bennett...on Christmas Eve ,three of them had hologram video call through Atlas.Bennett and Fischl thanked him for giving precious present to them.Fischl at first didnt know how to use it lucky Bennett who lived among update muggle taught her to use it.

Meanwhile Bbb received a bottle of grape juice from Childe...and yeah he had to do some experiment before drinking it and gladly its a pure grape juice without alchocol.Yoimiya gave him..seed of sakura plant..and naku weed...yeah Granny Ma was surprised with Yoimiya present...she told that Yoimiya family was well known for firework and Naganohara family was also specialist in explosion spell.

In return of present,Bbb gave Yoimiya,hibiscus plant to her.She accepted happily and told Bbb that she would take care of hibiscus plant.For Childe ,he gave him some spices and a tin of Tok Aba cocoa...Childe was happy and decided to make kid menu and planned to learn from Tok Aba.

At night,Ali and Bbb family already done had dinner.Ali sat at Bbb bedroom balcony and looked at skies.He was happy after discovered that he was a wizard..everything change his life...besides he was postponed to run any mission from MATA for some reasons...and he dunno why but thats a relief.Also,Aunty Ong told him that he will not attend his normal school life as someone already settle for him..he wondered who??.

"Hey Ali,what are you doing?"BBB asked him

"I just glad that i meet you.Everything change after i discover that im a wizard.Anyway i kinda miss my family especially my mom.She died when save Cyberaya  from destruction.If she a witch she might survive"Ali said.

"I heard that news but i dunno your mom save the city.Unsung hero "Bbb smiled.

"Yeah she is.Anyway i wonder how our friends celebrate their Christmas"Ali chuckled.

"Well sure they are.I heard that you cast spell on Draco few months ago.I saw you did.Great job"Bbb thumb up.

"That's nothing.If we want to teach Draco,we would do in muggle way.Im kinda suprised that he still look down on us ,Muggleborn one.Anyway how can the hat sort you in Slytherin,,you look good nice"Ali said.

Bbb smiled.Well that hat seem see through his mind deeply.Yeah he was kind hearted but can be really cruel and cunning if someone make trouble especially Earth and Leaf..,ohoho dont woke up their evil side.

"Well its better you dont know that hehege"Bbb laughed.

Granny Ma then interrupted them as some people arrived in front of their house and  they looked on them.Besides they also brought presents.Bbb and Ali astonished so without hesitation they went to in front of house.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS ALI,BBB"said them.

They were Bennett,Fischl,Childe and YoimiyaAli and Bbb suprised and they smiled.