Detention

At the morning ..

"Guten morgen Fischl"Ali grinned smile to Fischl who walked into the main hall for breakfast

She was surprised that Ali gestured her in her mother toungue.She praised Ali made Ali thanked her.She then went towards her house table.Yoimiya who saw these just whistled.

"Ara ara ,your brother know how to talk with a girl huh"She looked at Bbb who was eating an apple pie

"What can i say.They are friend.Thats normal"Bbb said.

"Comrade,if calculation .that dragon should be hatch.Now i know why Yoimiya give Naku Weed to Hagrid.If that wed burn made fire more hotter"Childe smiled.

"That's why don't judge me.Naku weed have many function included make explosion."Yoimiya said proudly

...…...................................................................

"Harry...Hermione,guess what Hagrid want us to go his house.He said the time has came"Ron said .

Harry and Hermione nodded understood .Meanwhile Ali and Bennett just had their breakfast as their first class was transfiguration.Ali was thinking about what he saw in that mirror last night...he could see Fischl was having chit chat with Nahida.

Timeskip

Ali landed on the bed after Potion class.It wasnt bad at all except Bennett..he accidently create explosion potion made Professor Snape take 10 points from Gryffindor.The transfiguration was okay.. Ali managed to change the button into bettle while Ron and Bennett half changed the button into taily goble

Bennett was sleeping soundly as he was really tired.Ali groaned as he still cannot use technological...no coverage.He then looked at the window.He felt a breeze of wind that came from Forbidden Forest...yup every students were forbidden to go there.Maybe he can meet Bbb..but he afraid if Boboiboy was busy.

Meanwhile...

"Now explain what you guys doing here"Yoimiya asked The Trio after she saw them came out from third floor room.

"We...we ..nothing ."Hermione lied.

"Yeah we are hurry for next class."Ron said as he pushed Hermione and Harry away.

Yoimiya sighed.They totally fooled her but nevermind.She looked at them.

"You guys really lie to me.Welll it seem you guy had seen what shouldnt huh!?"She snickered.

"I know you lead them..Professor Morax"Yoimiya sighed.

Professor Morax aka Zhongli appeared from aside wall and smiled to her.He nodded what Yoimiya said.

He nodded what Yoimiya said

"Its their fate..Naganohara san...let them be.Besides thats our contract  right.I shall go now...if you got free time,feel free meet me at my office for wine"he said before walk away.