The Past

Sunset was going down as I sat there while travelling along the river Nile, tracing lines on the railing as I then noticed Horus flying in, which made Ardeth stand up, holding out his arm for his bird, who landed there as I smiled on the two, "If a man does not embrace his past, he has no future." Ardeth explains while sitting down next to me, pulling the note out from the messenger tube while Rick sits nearby playing with his knife, not interested in this conversation, "Look... even if I was some sort of sacred Medjai... what good does that do me now?" Rick asks as I look to Ardeth on that; he has a point there, "It is the missing piece of your heart. If you embrace it and accept it, you can do anything." Ardeth explains with this sounding interesting and all, but what good is it for my brother-in-law in the end, "Sounds great. Listen, what can we expect from our old friend Imhotep?" Rick says as he plays with his butterfly knife while I roll my eyes at the men, "His powers are returning quickly. by the time he reaches Ahm Shere, even the Scorpion King won't be able to stop him." Ardeth says as Rick sighs for me to look at him, knowing that this could end badly. Horus is playing with a piece of my hair as I feel something in my mind that is beating like a drum which has me to look close my eyes as I turn them into clouds, "it is time to remind you of who you are...and of who we are together" I heard Imhotep's Egyptian voice drift through my ears which makes me sit there feeling like I am floating on air.

I stand in a room paved in gold for me to stand by a man sitting on a throne for me to be clothed in the royal garb of Egyptian royalty. The man beside me then claps for the two ladies in front of us to begin, "you are the jewel of my eye, daughter", the man beside me that I recognise as Seti the first, says while taking my hand in his as I smile at the man while feeling that he is my rock in this evil place, "and you are my calm in the storm, father" I answer with Egyptian as he touches my cheek with love and then let's go to hold my hand as I then turn my eyes back to the ladies who are ready to fight as Seti then yells in Arabic as I watch them begin there fighting with the little daggers which is pleasing father and the man beside him which I recognise as Imhotep making me look back as the girls fight. 

One of them trips, the other up for me to watch as people clap while I stand there watching them with my brown eyes unmoving

One of them trips, the other up for me to watch as people clap while I stand there watching them with my brown eyes unmoving. My sister, the one on the ground, takes off her mask, so I know that she will look like Evie in the future. My eyes then go to the one standing that happens to take her mask off for me to recognise her as Anck-su-nanum for her to look at my sister as I let go of my father's hand to place my hands in front of me as I stand there, "Put your mask on! Let's not scar that pretty face." Then, Anck-su-namun comments which have me frown on them as it seems that statement did not please my sister as she jumps up and twirls her daggers around Anck-su-namum does the same, and then they go into a fighting pose for people to clap; I do not enjoy these times because they are not good for my heart. 

They went back to fighting for Anck-su-namun to knock the blades out of my sister's hands, resulting in her doing cartwheels away from her as I smiled a little at the action, making people applaud. Then, sister goes up on the wall near some axes as Anck-su-nanum throws her daggers away, which got stuck in two statures that will not live to tell the tale, which makes me turn my eyes to sister as she grabs an axe and then Anck-Su-nanum cartwheels away to grab a spear for me to look at father to stop this, with him knowing that I am not pleased with all of this, "patience dear" he whispers to pat my hand as I sigh nodding on his words as I turn my eyes back to the fight. At the same time, we continue to watch as they twirl their weapons around and fight yet again, I do not like this at all, but it pleases father and Imhotep, it seems.