Chapter One : Ursus

Evan was assigned by Dr. Kala'tsit in retrieving the Doctor from an abandoned room they were successfully able to retrieve her alongside with Amiya, Doberman, Adanciel and Nearl.

" Looks like were able to get Doctor..." Evan said... He was wearing this outfit in his missions

 He was wearing this outfit in his missions

( Only the clothing... )

Evan has three swords from his hip and his own technique of swordsmanship... He have two techniques of swordsmanship which is Sandan-Tsuki and Niten Ichi Ryu. The Rhodes Island knew his swordsmanship is deadly closely in combat and against Archers. Doctor said " Who is he? " Amiya responded to her question " Thats Ivan, Doctor. He's a swordsman. He's special Doctor." Ivan walks 2km away from them since he's always takes the Vanguard and Special. But then he saw a bullet going to hit the Doctor, Evan ready his blade and rush to the doctor side and slice the bullet in half then more bullets came and Evan knew what he was doing. He rush to one of the bullet and slice it then he saw every bullet trying to aim Rhodes Island.

" Are you okay Doctor?" Evan said in worry and looking at her

" Are you okay Doctor?" Evan said in worry and looking at her... Evan said " Amiya, Doberman san... It seems we have guests. These guests maybe are hostile to us. Proceed with caution... Doctor - ojousan, I'll leave to you the commands." Evan in a serious look saw an opponent. He fasten his pace and then deflects all the bullet of the opponent before it can reload. He rush the opponent in a strike of a neck chop rendering the opponent unconscious. They knew his seriousness means he won't kill anyone but protect anyone.

The other operators knew hope was here. Doctor notice the armband on his left arm was Rhodes Island... Then there was a bandana on the forehead, It was a front logo of Shinsengumi. Evan was nicknamed as Ivan. They call him that... But his another nickname was Guardian or Green Flash. But he has slew of nickname The Hero of Blinding Sun , Progenitor of Being a Hack , and many more. To his enemies he would be nickname as Dangerous Swordsman.

" Amazing... He's.... Quite agile... " the doctor started blushing... The male operators were impressed by his own tactics. He stand up with his katana beside him and then saw two Ursus enemy with some sword and gun.