#

Taehyung pov

This has been going on for too long,Jimin always clinking to Jungkook.
Not even giving me the time of a day when I want his attention,why is he being mean to me?
I thought we are cool after all we are soul mates or am I the only soul thinking we are still close as we use to be?
Because I don't see it at all,I feel like we have drifted apart this pass year.
Did I do something wrong or doesn't he like me any more,he does not even like sleeping next to me,If we do sleep together,i wake up the next morning to find him gone, some time I even wake up in the middle of the night to find myself sleeping alone.
What's going on with us,we use to be so close now it's like he can't stand to be around me anymore and I feel lost with out him,he is my rock when I'm down or when I want to give up or when I'm crying in the toilet he use to come sit next to me and cry about his own problems and we would cry together till we feel better but now I sit and cry alone,I feel lonely without him..
What did I do that was so bad that we can't fix it to so we can go back to to how close we use to be?

I'm not okay,I'm losing myself and he is not seeing it,he is busy with his own life...
Ever since I told him my big secret a year ago,we were never the same maybe I should have kept my mouth shut,I ruin things all the time,why couldn't I just keep quiet about my feelings.now I don't know what to do with myself,I at least do destruct myself with music, performing, meeting fans, videos and interviews and stuff...but during the night I'm cold,I miss his cuddles...I hate that his so close to Jungkook,I know I shouldn't feel that way but I can't help be jealous of how close they are,the laughs,the touches, the whispers,I hate it...
I feel so left out and I had feeling that way.....I'm going to lay down abit,I can't stand looking at them having fun playing a game together.....

Vote😘😘😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️