##

Jimin pov

I know people will think I'm being mean  and that I'm distancing myself from my tae tae,my moon,my star,my angel,my soul,my better half,my happiness,my source of living but I'm not doing it out of a bad place,I'm doing this for both of us.
I'm giving up my heart for his happiness,I have been in love with tae for so many years right now,when I am so close to him I get so many butterflies in my stomach,I want to kiss him,I want to do more things than hug him and hold him,I want to be more than best friends,I want him to make love to me..
I have been holding on to this feelings for him for so long,I always tried to give him signs to see whether he will return them so I can have a little hope that he might feel something for me too..
When I use to go cry with him in the toilets,I use to ask God " why can't he see me?"  "Why doesn't he want me?"
"Am I too ugly?" "Am I not good enough?".
I was already dealing with a lot of hate and comments about my weight and it made me feel worse..
All I wanted was to be loved but he I'm giving up my heart so that my two friends can be happy together,I still remember that time and my heart breaking in my chest when he told me he thinks he is falling for Jungkook,I cried alone in my toilet,I felt so broken,so weak..
I did this to myself,I got my hopes up way too high and I came crushing down real hard,what did I think that my handsome best friend could ever fall in love with a person like me, even I didn't love myself why would he...
I cried so much that I was hiding my hurt, broken heart from him,over the few months,I became close to Jungkook to try and get him to fall in love with tae,so they can be happy with out me...
I couldn't eat that well,I couldn't sleep next to tae any more cause I would cry during the night and I was having break downs every time I smell him or he hold me so close or when he hugs me...
All I would think about when he gives so much comfort is "he will never be mine,mind as well learn early to be without him and to not get my hopes up".
Even if I don't get my happy ending at least tae and Jungkook will,after I find a way to get Jungkook to fall in love with tae but I can see that he is not interested in tae,I feel like he is a bit obsess or in love with namjoon hyung even though namjoon doesn't give Jungkook the time of day,I guess both of us are going through the same thing,our feelings are not reciprocate by the two people we love...
But I know I can't force Jungkook to love tae when he clearly is showing me that he wants namjoon hyung not matter what...
Here I am sitting in my room crying,my head in my hands and in comes the love of my life,the heart breaker of my heart,I got little bit shocked,I thought he went and sleep...
He even brought alcohol with him,he must been so angry with me, and I am angry with myself too,I failed my tae tae,I couldn't even bring him his happiness.

It may have spelling mistakes,I'm sorry about that..
But I still hope you enjoy my book.

Please read and recommend my other book. (cross paths)