###

3rd pov

Taehyung is sick and tired of waiting for things to get back to normal between him and Jimin.
He stood up from his bed,went and take 6 bottles of beer,wine,two glasses and went to jimin's room,he didn't even want to nock,he is so angry with Jimin and himself that they are not on good terms and he still doesn't know why,he is tired of everything and he will get his answers night no matter what..
He can see that Jimin has been crying so he sit down next to him and offer him a beer,Jimin open and drink it in 3 slices and finished it...
Taehyung understands that something is going on with him so they both kept or drinking just in silence and when they open the wine tae finely ask the question he has been wanting to know..

Tae: what's wrong Jimin talk to me please?
Jimin: no,if I tell you than u won't want me anymore (pouts)
Tae finds it so cute that Chim can pout and look adorable at the same time and he is glad that Jimin and hobie hyung are light weight when it comes to drinking.
Tae: please Chim Chim tell your tae tae
Jimin: fine but don't freak out or hate me...pinky promise?
They both pinky promise.
Jimin:I have been so so in love with you for years, more then a best friend...
I know you will hate me for ruining our long time friendship,I already been hating myself for years for falling in love with you...I know you want Jungkook and you are falling for him and I kept trying to get him to like you back even if I'm losing my heart with you,I rather see you in love and happy than me keeping you for myself..

Jimin broke down more and started crying and to say Taehyung is not shocked is nothing new,he is smiling ear to ear and he is so happy that Jimin thought he broke him.
Jimin stood up to walk away it's better than being here and sitting in front of a person that seems to be so happy about his heart break...but Taehyung hold his arm and pull him down to kiss him in the most loving way to pour out his feelings to Jimin to show him how much he's been in love with him but was too scared to make a move and get rejected so he made up all this thing about liking Jungkook,he did like Jungkook but as a close friend he knew Jungkook is in love with namjoon but he wanted to get a reaction from Jimin,to make him jealous enough for him to proof to himself that Jimin really likes him more than a best friend so he can make a move on him but when he saw Jimin do nothing but ignore him and distance himself from him,he felt completely broken to peaces and he couldn't help but break down also but now that Jimin confess to him,what's stopping him from wanting Jimin all to himself...

Jimin finely kissed him back with the same love, probably more..
He could feel his tae tae's heart beating so fast just the same as him, Jimin finely pull away when he needed oxygen.
Tae: I have always wanted to taste your lips for years..
Jimin blushes and hid his face in tae's shirt.
Tae finely explain the whole plan of "falling for Jungkook" before after a few more kisses and Jimin is so shy he just listened..

They kept on kissing until things went too far and they couldn't stop...
Tae has been wanting to hold jimin's jbooty in his hands for so long,he can't even believe that they are both here right now....
That night he made love to his best friend,his love of his life,his better half,his soulmate...

The next morning Jimin woke up first in tae's hold both of them being naked,he couldn't move,tae is holding on to him so tight,so Jimin is only able to move his head abit to come face to face with tae's most beautiful face,he can't believe what happened last night,he is not regretting but now he doesn't know what they are, after such a magical night..he could feel butterflies in his stomach just staring at tae this way.
Tae: babe,I know I'm beautiful but staring at me early in the morning is a bit creepy (tae smirks).
Jimin hide his face in tae's neck blushing red mad from being caught.
Tae: cute
Jimin scoff.
Tae: morning beautiful?
Jimin: morning tae tae
Tae: do you know how beautiful you look and your skin is glowing babe.
Jimin: tae stop (pouts) I'm not beautiful
Tae: you really don't see what millions and millions of people see in you neh,you are unreal, you are the most beautiful, loving,cute, funny, adorable, sexiest human being on this earth and you are all mine,mine to kiss, mine to hold, mine to make love to, mine to stare at, mine, mine, mine, mine,all mine..
Tae kept kissing Jimin's whole body,to appreciate,to love,to mark...
Jimin could feel so much butterflies in his stomach, and could not stop giggling and blushing..
The more he hears all this precious compliments and claims of belonging to tae,only tae..he can't help but blush and feel shy.
Tae: ooohhh babe,you blushing?
Jimin: n-o
Tae: I want to be inside you again, again and again,I'm want to keep feeling every part of you Chim.
Tae start to kiss jimin's lips,he left enough marks on his stomach, between his legs to claim him as his,only his... while they make love.
Tae:I love you so much,be my boyfriend babe,be my everything? (Tae growls in jimin's ear)
Jimin: y-es yes yes YES.

Every day they sleep together,shower together,go on dates,make love,play games...they couldn't leave each other side for too long and they love it's that way...

For namjoon he was so angry and jealous that Jimin and Jungkook were spending so much time together and he went and burst in to Jungkook's room while Jungkook was playing his game,he came in and pick Jungkook up kiss him with so much roughness that Jungkook was shocked but he responded the kiss back quickly..
Namjoon pull away and said "I don't like you being with anyone else than me,do you hear me kookie? ( Namjoon growl with so much jealousy)
Jungkook nod his head quickly,not wanting to make his crush angry but he could feel butterflies in his stomach..
Namjoon pull Jungkook closer and kiss him with so much want,need and love...
Jungkook was in heaven...he didn't know what brought this up on his namjoon but he is so happy that he is getting a respond back from him..
Namjoon was now the one that stares at Jungkook, stealing kisses from him, wanting to be near Jungkook all the time, namjoon hated feeling jealous but he can't help it when is came to Jungkook..
And Jungkook couldn't be more happier that he was getting namjoon's whole attention, and he couldn't he blush when namjoon would stare at him for so long and still kisses and hugs..

Things went so well in bangtan house and things had fallen in the right place.

🥰🥰 🥰🥰🥰 🥰  END🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

I know it's a short book..but I hope you enjoy it vote and comments....
Thank you for reading my book...