1/28

San Francisco, California
October 1
Abditory tour
I heard the crowd screaming and screaming. Making me so nervous. I tried to take deep breath's but it didn't even work.

This was my first concert out of 28.
I could fell my heart beating so bad. Once the crowd heard the instrumental of a popular song of mine they went crazy. And I started rapping the lyrics and all I could hear was the beat but. Then I stopped and everything went silent. Then I walked out to see flashing lights then I wasn't nervous anymore because I realized I was in The Bay Area. And everyone in this crowd payed to see me.
And if my fans want something then I'll give it to them.

I started dancing to the beat of my song and everyone went crazy because everyone loved when I did it because of how popular I made it and for how long I did it for.

I personally never liked singing but everyone loves when I do it. So when I heard how happy they were about it so I did it anyways. But after about five songs I told the dj to stop the beat.

"Y'all I'm bout to bring out some people out but y'all know them though"

They went crazy seeing some of my cousins and my best friend LanifrmdaO and Bay Area rappers.

Because even though my family isn't as famous as me. People back home still know all the lyrics.
It was actually hella fun.

"Ohhh shit I forgot it's almost Lani birthday tomorrow" I said teasingly at her
as she got embarrassed

I made the crowd sing happy birthday to her

Then it was my final song and I turned the fuck up.

Mostly because this was my first song to blow up this song made me who I am.

" I used to pray for times like this
To rhyme like this so I
Had to grind like that to
Shine like this and I still remember
The time I spent on some locked up shit
See my dreams come true
It was time to marry this game
Of course I said I do...
I did it with out an album
Hater Rest In Peace
And yeah I got what I deserved"

The best got down real low and I stopped then the beat dropped and I went crazy