{💵10💵}

Y/n's pov:

Y/n's pov:

"Damn babe ! , that was hot" Ran said with a lazy smirk , " I know right I'm just that good" . ' this nigga playing right? How he gonna act like he didn't just doubt me back there " I thought, rolling my eyes and continued walking to my car .

.

.

.

Unlocking and opening the car doors, I started the engine but noticed that none of them were in the car . " are you niggas get in or y'all just gonna stand there ?" Tapping my index on the steering wheel patiently waiting for them to get a move on.

" Sorry doll, but our driver is gonna take us back home , plus you gotta see  ms.ako? Aki?" " akio-" " yeah her, well best be on your way" " alright bye  babes" waving one hand to them as I reversed and headed to miss akio's house .

.

.

" yup definitely gonna buy a ring and marry her "

.

.

y/n's pov :

' Man I swear- today has just been something else' I was about 30 minutes away from Ms. Akio's house . " Okay so tomorrow i have to go to that dickhead and whore's ball, so i shouldn't stay too late ..." mumbling to myself as i carried on my way to the destination.

.

.

Bonten POV:

" *yawn* man today was something, might just take a nap once we make it back to the mansion" rindou stated , " same lowkey " kokonoi retorted.

As the driver pulled up to the mansion we exited out of the car making our way in, " home sweet home" ran said in a lazy tone before placing his bagged up suit on the couch.

" Ah great ~ you guys are back ! .... WHAT THE FUCK TOOK YOU SO LONG?" sanzu said before popping a pill in his mouth, kokonoi just scuffed him off and went to his office leaving the brothers with sanzu.

" Are y'all gonna answer me or~... " " we went and got our suits and that was - " " bullshit- i can see you lying through your teeth ran" sanzu said in a stern voice " why should it even matter to you sanzu?" rindou said in a non charismatic voice as he fiddled around with his phone.

" ugh whatever" as sanzu stormed off , mikey entered with dorayaki in his mouth " what's his problem?"

y/n's POV:

" damn miss akio be living the rich bitch single mom life " i finally arrived at the her place , which is fucking massive .

( Author: man all these rich people i be writing about makes me feel like i live on the streets)

I grabbed all the baby items I shopped for and placed them on the front door step. After three trips from the car to the front door I finally rang the doorbell. * ding dong * As the door opened I was greeted by a sweet small pregnant lady.

" oh why hello miss L/n- oh my !" " hello ma'am , please call me y/n and yes i have come with gifts .... lots of them" i nervously giggling. " let me help you-" " no no no~, there's no need i got it , you go sit and relax as i bring the stuff in.

.

.

" Finally all done," I said before stretching out my back, "come grab a cup of tea and some snacks" Miss akio offered as I came to sit next to her on the kitchen island. " soo~ have you come up with a name yet " breaking the silence as I leaned in to grab a snack.

" I haven't really decided- but I have two name in mind " she said before ending it with a smile  and rubbing the side of her belly . " and what are they ?"

" either manjiro or satori"

.

.

.

??? POV:

" Did you get any information about Bonten and their next move ?" the one and only dickhead asked. " no. mr. Fu xing , all we saw was the two haitani brothers and hajime hanging out with this one chick at an ice cream parlor."

mr. fu xing  nodded and let me continue to speak "but throughout this whole mission not one of the three recognized us but her , which was - " " i've heard enough, it seems like there hanging on the down low for a while,  oliver go search up who this girl is and report back" mr. fu xing lastly mentioned before leaving.

" Oliver ! Why didn't you mention how she knew ms. akio?" i sighed  " because William, there's no point , she is useless to him so why even bother" i lied and william knew it too, we both knew that i was trying to protect her  from this chaos since she's already been through enough.
.

.

.

y/n's pov:

"either manjiro or satori"

my eyes widen as i heard the names, mostly cause of the fact that i heard mikey's name." oh- those are some interesting names" i said still shocked
"yeah they are , aren't they" she said looking down at the belly while still rubbing it .

"I thought of manjiro because he's the guy my ex husband hated and has rivalry with. and satori means enlightenment " she spoke in a sincere voice , it was so soft that it made my heart melt. " either of those names will be perfect for your son" i said looking straight in her eye as a tear started to form from mine.

" y/n... would you be the godmother of my
Child , just in case anything were ever to happen to me- I would rather  you to have him your care than anyone else "she spoke once again. At this point I started dropping tears, " y- yes of course , I would love too " I said before embracing her with a hug

.

.

.

third person pov:

As time started to pass ,it was finally time for y/n to head back home . " okay ms. akio take care , i'll try to come visit you often" y/n said as walked to her car. " anytime dear anytime" ms. akio uttered before you drove off home.

.

.

.

.

.

Hello beautifuls !

I'm back , and I'm sorry this update took super super long for no reason. I've been having writer's block, assignments and tests happening back and forth , vball and bball practices . It's just been a lot , but I'm glad  that I can come back to y'all over this break and hopefully reach the goal of publishing 4 new chapters  throughout the break( not including this one).

I hope y'all had a great holiday  and i'll see you in the next chapter.

also sorry if there's any grammar or spelling mistakes, i double checked but im not sure it's a 100%