{💵17💵}

" everything is set and ready sir " a female in a uniform informed the male who leaned against the balcony

" everything is set and ready sir " a female in a uniform informed the male who leaned against the balcony. " even for THEIR arrival?" The man questioned " yes mr. Fu xing" confirming that everything was in fact ready. " good , you may leave now"

' everything is going smoothly~ '

.

.

.

Third person POV:

You had finally arrived to the witch's and dickhead's ball. " holy shit- " you whispered to yourself. To your surprise the place was nicely decorated and very mesmerizing.

( play the music at the top now^^)

The ball room:

" wow....No! we must say focus y/n" snapping back into reality, you make your way to the bar they had.

.

.

Bonten's POV :

" shit that was easier then expected" sanzu said before popping a pill " a little  too easy....." kakucho said in a wary tone. " chill out kakucho they probably don't suspected a thing" ran now joining in on the conversation while wrapping his arm around the male, " whatever..." shrugging off ran's arm.

'still... something is off about this ' kakucho thought to himself  as he watched the others go off. " you're not the only one ... i was thinking the same thing" mochizuki spoke placing a hand on the males shoulder , letting him know he wasn't the only one wary about the situation before taking off into the crowd.

' $100 each from them if we get caught up in a trap' kakucho thinking one last time to himself before heading off to the bar.

y/n's POV:

" one blue curacao please~" " coming right up!" the waiter said as he started up on my drink. 'cutie' i thought to myself before getting down business.

" first let's start with the money cuz they won't miss it if they're dead" i giggled to myself as I hacked through their bank account, leaving only a cent  for shits and giggles.

" here's your drink miss" sliding the drink over to me with something clearly underneath the glass " thank you " i said giving the waiter a smile before he took his leave to assist other customers.  taking the paper from underneath the cup , i took a slip of my drink before reading it " your really gorgeous ~  call me ###- ###-####     - Aaron"

folding up the paper  and slipping in the boob part of my dress, ' i'll keep you in mind~' i thought to myself with my eyes closed as i sipped away on my drink and vibed out to the music.

" is this spot taking?" whipping my eyes open i smirked and then turned my head in the direction of the voice
" of cour- ...Kaku?!"

The trios POV:

" we're not here to fuck around sanzu" "exactly" as i and ran dragged sanzu out of the dance floor. " she couldn't resist me and i couldn't resist her, and I know damn well y'all would said the same if it was you" sanzu said as he was let go, "umm...no im loyal my y/n" ran said while taking a step back while putting a hand on his heart.

" simp" both sanzu and rindou in unison " whatever, let's get back to work, he could be anywhere" " can i at least get a drink first just to loosen up a bit~" sanzu added while pointing in the direction of the bar. " ugh whatever let's go"

Y/n's POV:

" what are you doing here " i questioned in shocked " I could say the same for you " he spoke with utter shock too. Before uttering another, i had to take a glance up and down at him ' Oh my dayyyyysssssss!!'

Now flustered by his looks , i turn my head away. " huh? Is there something wrong?" Tilting his head a little closer to me . " u- uhh y-Yeahhhh " stuttering on my words , I mentally facepalm myself ' can't believe a nigga just stuttered'.

I then noticed him giggling a little at my reaction, ' oh shit im being too obvious' i thought to myself once again before putting head down. " why you hiding that pretty face of yours?" Raising my head up by chin, i swear on my life i almost melted right there and then. ' thank god I'm black or else the blush would have be inevitable to see'

I just smiled before he let go and took a sip from my drink while we sat in comfortable ,not completely, silence . Until .....

" dangggggggg~ yall see the ass on that chick"

_________________

Hey lovelies 💕

I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed making it .

Stay tune to next chapter ❤️