{💵12💵}

Kakucho's POV:

Kakucho's POV:

' who is this woman in our house?' i thought before  grabbing the gun that had coincidentally been on the counter. i slowly crept up on the figure aiming the gun towards their head , while making sure they didn't sense my presents.
i was finally close enough to press the gun against their head "i don't think you wanna do this~ kaku~" .

' her voice !- she sounds so familiar.... and that nickname - only one person calls me that ' i was so deep in my thoughts that i hadn't realize a pair of arms were wrapped around me , the person i was aiming for wasn't on the couch anymore. " nice to see you again too cho cho~" the women mentioned before snuggling deeper into my back "y- y/n?".

y/n's pov:

as i had sat patiently for 15 minutes waiting before, finally one of the members had woken up. i took a look from the corner of my eye and noticed it was kakucho. ' this had just gotten more interesting' i thought  as i smiled from the site of him and his shirtless self.

Still sitting there i noticed he was approaching me and with...A GUN! ' ah hell nah! i better say something' i thought before i calmly proceeded to my next move.

" i don't think you wanna do this~ kaku~" i seductively said putting him in a thought process,  then quickly went behind him giving him a hug from behind " nice to see you again too cho cho~". "y-y/n" he said in disbelief  " the one and only" i replied with as we still stayed in this position.

third person POV:

"im so confused- how did you even get in?" kakucho said before turning to face y/n , y/n stood up straight and responded to his question.

" let's  just say i have my way to everything" she took his hands and laid him down on the couch then cuddled up on him " you're comfy~" she commented before dozing off. Kakucho turned super red  but he enjoyed this moment and wrapped his arms around her before dozing off too.

.

.

.

Ran's POV;

" ain't no way!" i whispered shouted , i had finally woken up and the first thing i see is kakucho cuddling with a girl with a huge ass when i went downstairs.

i went up and got a closer look at the female and then it hit me ' THATS Y/N!' i had thought to myself. i immediatley went to wake up everyone to see this site, i was lowkey upset and wished it was me instead of him.

Bonten's pov:

" oh shit !" " damn-" " fucking bastard " " y'all just mad cause it ain't you" " no fair"  we all had something to say about this situation, but it grew to become quite when mikey spoke .

" get her off of him" he sternly said , we all could see that he was having any of this shit " with my pleasure" sanzu said as  he went around the couch and was about to reach for her until...