⚽️ TWENTY FIVE ⚽️

2PM was the time where everyone had finally woken up. Nicky was the first to wake up at 10:07AM and Checo was the last to wake up at 1:56PM apparently. Though now everyone was awake and had eaten something. Seb was making everyone drinks since they were all too lazy to make their own. Except Lewis and Valtteri who offered to help. Lewis didn't actually have that bad of a hangover. But some others had it pretty bad, Checo surprisingly, Carlos who had drank a lot last night so nobody was shocked and Albono had a pretty bad hangover too. He probably shouldn't have drank that much since he was still recovering after having his appendix removed. George was looking after him though. Fernando was playing it cool but he wasn't looking to well. Lewis had checked on him once or twice but the Spaniard refused to admit he felt like shit.

"Come on Fernando. Just admit it and take some paracetamol. You look like shit!" Lewis sighed, crossing his arms as he tried to persuade the older driver.

"No. I'm fine." He groaned.

"Whatever you say..." Lewis' voice trailed off.

"Haha I get to look after Carlos! Look how shitty he looks!" Lando laughed, pointing at the Ferrari driver who simply slammed his head on the table with a groan. He probably had it the worst out of those who had gotten drunk.

"Lando. Be nice." Sebastian scolded him, shooting a glare as he gave Carlos some more paracetamol.

"Maybe you need sleep." Kevin suggested with a small grin. Carlos nodded but refused to say anything.

"Do we need to take little baby Carlos to bed?" Lando teased, receiving a glare from the Spaniard.

"Lando." Seb warned.

"Sorry Seb!"

"Don't say sorry to me, say sorry to Carlos."

"Sorry Carlos." The McLaren driver mumbled.

"Say it like you mean it!" The German basically hissed.

"I'm sorry Carlos." Lando told him, trying his best to look sincere. Carlos just shrugged and was helped upstairs. He flopped onto his bed and fell asleep immediately.

"Well, that was easy." Seb shrugged and went to join the others in the living room. They were all eating, watching TV. It was around 4PM now so Seb decided to start making dinner. But Lewis interrupted him.

"You always make it, I'll make it tonight." Lewis offered.

"Alright, thanks Lew." Seb smiled and sat next to Fernando and Max on the spare sofa. They were watching some film named Divergent. It looked quite violent but it was interesting. Charles and Mick were sitting next to each other, having a little conversation. Daniel was trying to climb onto the sofa Max was on but there wasn't enough room so he threatened to sit on Max's lap if someone didn't move. Fernando got up and lay on the floor with his face in a pillow.

"Fernando, if you're tired or don't feel well go to bed." Valtteri told him.

"No." Was his simple response.

"This is ridiculous. Fernando. Bed, now. Or else." Seb snapped, standing up and heaving the Spaniard to his feet.

"Fine..." He hardly resisted as he was shoved into his bedroom and onto the bed. Sebastian came back downstairs and sat down. He would wait for everyone to chill out before getting popcorn and treats now. He grabbed himself a blanket and sank into the corner of the sofa, Max and Daniel on the other side. Eventually, the Aston Martin driver fell asleep.

When he woke up, it was pitch black outside and nobody else was in the room. He freaked out and turned a light on, checking the time to see it was 2AM. He hated night time, he was terrified of it. He grabbed his phone and texted Lewis to come down and get him.

Lewis' phone violently buzzed a couple of times. He groaned, waking up and rubbing his eyes. He checked the messages and saw it was Seb. Ou shit, he had forgotten to wake him up! Poor guy must be starving. He rushed downstairs and got Seb something to eat before they went upstairs together again. They shared a room (I think, can't remember) so they just chilled out for a bit before both going back to bed. They flicked the light off and Seb snuggled into his blanket, drifting of to sleep. Tomorrow would be eventful, he could just tell.