A quest- Prince Paul

You put down your book as a bell hang. It was tea time meaning it was time for you to get ready for your date with your lover the soon to be king,prince paul.

You looked around before grabbing a piece of cloth and putting it between your book then closing the book.

You stood up straightening you bed then walking to your dressing room.

Once inside you closed the door behind you and began to undress. You hummed to yourself as you wondered what today awaited,he wouldn't tell you what the surprise was all he said was "You'll enjoy it" and how it would be quite romantic.

You looked through your clothing thinking rather deeply about it. You finally knew what you wanted it to be. You grabbed your gown/suit of it was a (Your choice) gown/suit it was comfortable but classy and elegant.

You began getting dressed making sure to take you time on it so nothing would be ripped or damaged.

Once you finished up you fixed your hair to your liking then walked out the dressing room. You looked around to see if anything need cleaning,thankfully it didn't.

You walked out of the bedroom to be greeted to larry,he was an older butler who you adored dearly,you loved his stories and how sweet he was.

"Hello princess/prince,Your soon to be has told me to take you to your destination. We have four stops,come on now." Larry said in a dry but happy voice.

You nodded as you followed behind while he walked to the entrance of your home.

He opened the door for you allowed you to exit and stand in front of the carriage as the driver opened the door for you.

You walked inside the carriage as larry got in right after. The door was closed soon after Larry entered the carriage.

The driver walked back to the from of the carriage getting in his seat and leading you to your first destination.

You began talking to larry about simple thing as in work or  how beautiful someone or something is when you pass it.  You two even talked about flowers,surprisingly he spoke of your favorite flower.

A few minutes if riding the carriage stopped at a flower shop.

You looked out of the review as you stepped out of the carriage letting larry follow closely behind you.

Larry opened the door for you once again as you gave a quick 'thank you' then walked inside.

Once flower lady saw you she smiled and walked off.

Due to her actions you gave an confused expression and so did Larry,it seems he had no idea of your lover's plan as well.

The woman soon came back with a big bouquet of your favorite flowers. The woman walked to you handing the to you gently. 

You smiled brightly as you smelled them. You felt a known feeling again your nose causing you to move the flower away and notice a note.

You removed the note and gave another 'Thank you' Toward the lady before walking out and going back into the carriage with larry.