forgive but can't forget- Eddie munson

(I lied yesterday,I didnt end up making two bc of a headache. Im not on my tablet anymoreee,im typing on my computer instead)

(My mouth still hurts though so i have to eat like someone whos gotten their braces tightened or a tongue piercing,also i stole like sixty dollars from my dad yesterday..)

(This was requested by my lovely still horny mutual @StrangerMunsons once againnn,its part two of the caught Eddie book)

It had been two weeks since you'd last spoken to Eddie or any of the Hell fire group. Instead you'd been hanging around Robin and Steve at work.

Steve threw some record tapes at you and Robin since the two of you were play fighting.

Robin held her arm and slowly went down as if she was dying. Steve rolled his eye as he began putting some tapes away. Robin got up laughing a bit as she went behind the register as you went to put away tapes as well.

A few moments of silence passed before the hellfire group shuffled their way in yelling and being loud as they looked around.

Gareth pushed you as he walked over to some tapes he liked.

You rolled your eyes before finishing up putting your tapes away,as you walked out of the aisle you locked eyes with Eddie himself.

He began walking over to you before you walked off to the door "Going on lunch break toots!" 

"Alright,Bring me some snacks if you have time sweetie" Steve said looking at some tapes making the room go silent.

The hellfire group turned their heads toward steve wondering if you and him were dating. If so you got over Eddie fast.

You nodded looking over to Robin "And you?"

"Ooo! You know that new candy! Buy me at least six of those babe."

You nodded before leaving out the door looking for your keys.

Suddenly you heard dangling behind you "looking for these sweetheart?" 

You turned around to see Eddie with your keys in hand,you quickly snatched them and walked off opening your door. 

Eddie slammed it close and stood in front of it "Nope not leaving till we talk this out." 

"There's nothing to talk about." 

"yeah right. Look sweet heart I'm sorry for screaming and yelling even lying to you. It's just some things happened and I so happened to have some drugs-"

You rolled hour eyes trying to grab your door handle before he grabbed your wrist "Im sorry! I'm very sorry. I'm sorry for the screaming,threatening,and choking you. I'd never hurt you I wasn't in my right mind,I hate thinking about what I did to you and thinking about hurting you" 

You moved away looking at you "I stopped doing drugs,And im not lying this time. I want to work this back out even if that included us starting over or even if you don't believe me. I just want to talk to you again y/n.." 

"Fine." 

"huh?" 

"Fine,we are ok again. Not friends or dating but ok. I can forgive you but I'm not gonna forget it sooo"

"That's fine with me sweetheart" 

"Mhm,now move before I call the police pretty boy" he quickly moved and bowed with his hand our before you opened the door getting in you car.

(LALALA ELMOS WORLDS)