Left something -Hash

Hash opened the door quickly as he pushed you aside looked at your surroundings then moved back letting you inside.

He began picking stuff up as you walked inside his living room. You looked around with your hands in your back pocket as you moved back and forth on the heel of your shoe.

You looked over at the TV as you saw Adult Aerobics inside of his DVD player. You looked at it before slowly walking backwards.

You looked over to the kitchen as hash popped his head from under the table signaling you to come over. You dragged your hand over your face. 

You began walking to the kitchen as he sat on the chair next to his table,you sat on a chair as he placed the drugs down.

"Well here's what you wanted,but you can have these two special K nags for free." 

You gave him a surprised look. "For free?? You must like me." You said sitting a hand onto your chest.

He laughed before rolling his eyes as he out the stuff together "Yeah,ever since I Served you." 

You smelled the bag of weed as he spoke before choking and dropping it. "Sorry sorry"

 He looked at you before you got out your seat and got on the floor putting the weed back inside the bag.

You got back up sitting in the seat as you looked at him"Now what did you say?"

"Hm?" He questioned giving you a smug look.

You opened your mouth before closing it rolling your eyes.

"never mind hash you're gonna start that shit- um thanks for the special K and weed" you said handing him the money.

He grabbed it,out it near the light squinting. He looked back at you gave you a judgy look then looked back at the money.

"Oh my fucking god, hash dude. You've been serving me for a year now I don't cheat you out with money you know this." 

"Just checkin..Just try checking." He said grabbing a marker and scratching it on the money. The line stayed the same color so it meant the money was real,duh..

You put your hand on your forehead as he began flicking it then grabbing a weight and scaling it.

"Oh my fucking god" you said looking at him before he nodded and shooed you.

You rolled your eyes and got up walking off leaving out the door.

.

.

 You walked back inside his home as you realized you realized you dropped something when over his house. His Door was locked of course so your just picked his lock. 

You called his name softly as you noticed he wasnt in the front room and saw the tv was off. You walked toward the back area or his room as you heard grunts and moans.

Being curious you peaked through the crook of his Door as your eyes widened at the sight of your drug dealer jerking off.

You moved closer to see better before you mistakingly moved the door open. 'Shit' you said to yourself before hash quickly looked at you with his eyes wide like he'd seen a ghost. He quickly pulled his pants up and got up going to you.