This is like, 8 parts all in 1 dw its not short

"Y/N!! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE! I'M NOT CALLING YOU AGAIN!" My mom yelled.

"I'M GOING!!" I shouted back. 🎶we don't talk anymore, we don't talk anymore🎶 i guess that's the song of the day then?

My brain carries so many thoughts at once, at this point it's just noise. So when I wake up, i immediately feel tired, as if i never slept to begin with. I headed downstairs picking a specific sound and trying to focus all my attention on it, though without much success.

My mom greeted me with a smug smile, holding my bag for me, "Good morning, lazy, hurry up, the train isnt going to wait for you." I squinted and put my glasses on, struggling to shove my shoes on.

"Yeah yeah i know mama, have a good day." I said giving her a smile despite my tired appearance, i kissed her cheek as I shoved my bag over my shoulder and ran out the house towards the train station.

I jogged down the neighborhood street. i groaned as the racket in my head grew, it wasn't how most people usually think ADHD is. it isn't "ooh! so did i tell you about the time i was four and- SQUIRREL!"

...

sometimes it is like that...

but for the most time it's just a lot of sound and intrusive thoughts, there is no coherent sound most of the time in somebody's head it's just some sort of feeling that there's too much noise in your head, and when you have anxiety to go with it, its even worse. not only is there so much noise in your head that doesn't come with a mute button but the noise sometimes triggers my anxiety.

I growled in frustration and blasted music in my headphones, DOUBLE BUBBLE DISCO QUEEN HEADED TO THE GUILLOTINE SKIN AS COOL AS STEVE MCQUEEN LET ME BE YOUR KILLER KING IT HURTS UNTIL IT STOPS-

Music helps keep my brain quiet or at least on one track rather than splitting off into eight directions all the time.

I glanced around at my surroundings just as my mom taught me to see a boy around my age with ash blond hair jogging on the other side of the street. He caught my stare and glared, speeding up his jog. Something already ticked me off about this guy so I increased my speed, we each increased our speed to outdo the other until we were in a dead sprint and were racing down the street.

I saw him cross the street to get to my side, i made a turn to the train station and slowed my speed to check my phone for the time, 8:07. I have to remember to thank Mama when i get home for waking me up so damn early. I checked the text she had sent that morning,

you're welcome for waking you up early, knowing you, if you checked this text, you're either lost and checking the directions, or about to thank me. I know you forget a lot so i woke you up extra early so you have enough time for an accidental detour or two before school.

I smirked as I looked up again I heard a scream from up ahead of me. "HAHAHA I WIN FUCKER!!" the boy shouted from in front of me. I growled audibly as the song in my headphones changed, coincidentally, into Burn MF by Five Finger Death Punch. I threw myself into a sprint again and used my quirk to blast myself in front of the boy.

Quirk: Hell's Flames

Users sweat is like gasoline, allowing the user to wield fire, sparks come from their palms and light the sweat. The color of the flames is a lime green, though the temperature of the flames is slightly hotter than average fire. Quirk can be used to boost speed, and light. It doesnt work very well for warmth, though the quirk user's body temperature is higher than normal. Overuse results in migraines, and sometimes, incapacity.

(Im bad at explaining quirks, but basically, you have flammable gasoline sweat that makes lime green flames that can be used to boost speed and for light but you suck ass at making fire for warmth. you have a higher than average body temperature tho)