More bc I'm just unloading atp

~~

We walked out of the store, with two dress bags in hand. I was still a slightly flustered mess but I couldn't stop smiling. Even though everyone was teasing me, I couldn't wipe the grin off my face.

"About time you both got together!" Mina cheered.

"I thought I was gonna die if Bakubro kept ranting about you." Kirishima grinned.

"You thought you were gonna die? Y/N wouldn't stop raging about being annoyed by Bakugo, which ended up turning into her pining without realizing!!" Denki complained.

"Good job, Y/N! I'm happy for you!" Jirou smiled.

Hitoshi, Shoto, and Hanta just sat there watching me while grinning mischievously. I glared at them when they started whispering to each other until they noticed I was glaring, at which they shut up and put their hands up in defeat. We walked around for a little bit more then decided to head back home after dropping off the Bakusquad. Once I changed into my pajamas (because comfy), I flopped down on the couch.

"Ama?" I asked softly, catching both Katsuki's and her attention. Katsuki was allowed to stay as long as I stayed, why? I have no clue.

"Yes?"

"I think I'm ready to talk about F/N..." I murmured quietly. They quickly shuffled closer to me, probably for emotional support. "I don't know where to start so ask a question and I'll answer."

"Did you really get along with him?"

"Really?" I deadpanned, that's literally the dumbest question, of course not.

"Okay, right, not the brightest question, what about... did you actually volunteer to babysit his step-kids?"

"No, he made me do it. Don't get me wrong they're not horrible kids, but they definitely weren't the sweetest since they knew I couldn't do anything to them." I shook my head and glared at the wall at the mention of those fucking shitheads.

"Did he...hurt you?"

"You're gonna have to be more specific Katsuki." I said with a lopsided smile.

"Did he hit you?"

"Yeah, a lot if I didn't clean the house right, or make dinner, or take care of the brats, or speak up to him. Basically if I wasn't his 'house wife' I was hurt. So I mean kinda sick in a way but I can't do much about it now." I shrugged.

"How? Like how did he hurt you other than hitting you?" My mom asked.

"He burned me, beat me, obviously, drowned me, strangled me, threatened to kill me, mentally abused me. He also gaslit me a lot and manipulated me in the beginning but it didn't work as much." I counted off on my fingers. "I still have scars in case that could be considered evidence."

My mom stifled a sob and Katsuki's hands started sparking with mini explosions. I put my hand over his to calm him down which worked a bit. "It's okay, ma. I'm okay now." I said with a soft smile. I rubbed her back soothingly.

"Yes, we could show your scars as evidence. Are they painful?"

"At first they were horrible, he used to shove salt in the wounds, literally, while I was asleep. I think the scars became worse than they would have been. But it's okay, they don't hurt anymore."

I stood and took off my shirt, only to be left in my sports bra. Littered along my upperbody were the scars. I was proud of them at one point, but now, they only serve to remind me of how weak I was. I tried not to show my weakness about my scars but as I flexed my back and shoulders, Katsuki stood and gently traced the scars. Goosebumps raised along the trails he left, as he ran his fingers over the raised ugly sections of flesh. "I'm sorry...I know I probably don't fit your taste." I whispered quietly.