The Airport

(This mentions abu$e,and foul language and some inappropriate moments)
*I get out the cab with all my things and I go inside and find my plane until I finally find it after looking for a while I give the lady my ticket and I go on the plane and find a seat and sits down and everyone gets on and the plane takes off and I fall asleep for a little bit then I wake up and see we have landed in LA I get my stuff and I get off and I go get my things and I go outside to see Sam waiting for me with Kat *
OMG HI SAM *i run up to him and hugs him*
Hey Ivy *i hug her back but then let's go*
KATRINA HI BESTIE *Hugs her tight* HI IVY *Hugs her back* IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH ALSO CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW BEAUTIFUL YOU LOOK! *let's go of ivy* Awe Kat thank you but I'm not that pretty. Ivy shush you are pretty right Sam! Yea Kat's right you really are beautiful. Oh my god my little princess is growing up! Thank you Sam but I'm not but can we go home now? Oh yeah let me help you get your things in the car ivy. Ok thanks Sam! *we put everything in the car and then we get in and Sam starts driving home* So Ivy what have you been doing back at home? Oh uhm you know just stayed in my room all the time and only came out to eat or use the bathroom but I was hanging out with my friends a lot more when I had them still. Oh damn what happened to your friends? They just used me for things but you know bitches they come and go. Yea I get it ivy but how are you doing mentally and physically? Oh well mentally I'm tired and physically I'm hurting. Oh well are you ok? Yea Ivy are you gonna be alright? Yes,I'm ok Sam and Katrina I'll be alright. Ok but just know you can talk to us about we won't judge you ever! Yea I know and thanks guys! Alright we are home now. *we all get out and they help me with my things* COLBY WERE HOME!! OK YOU STUPID BITCH! COLBY COME DOWNSTAIRS I WANT YOU TO MEET SOMEONE!! ALRIGHT IM COMING!! *I watch Colby come downstairs and walk up to us and he just looks at me* hey man who's this chick? Colby "this chick" is my fucking sister dumbass and don't call her that. Hi dipshit I've heard a lot about you! Watch it new girl. What can't take words from a girl *Sam laughs at Colby* Colby my sister is someone you don't want to underestimate. Yeah Colby maybe you should listen to Sam. Ivy don't be rude to him so say sorry to him now! So what I have to say sorry but he doesn't? Wow Sam at least I know now that you'll take his side. No Ivy you know your always my number one so please just say sorry.Fine child. Thank you ivy and what the fuck did you just say? I'm sorry colby. I'm sorry to Ivy. Also Sam I just called you a child because you are one. Oh come here you little shit!*Sam starts chasing Ivy around the house*IM NOT SORRY FOR SAYING THAT!! *Ivy traps herself in the corner of the house* Oh shit. *Sam starts playing fight Ivy* FIGHT ME BITCH!! Did you just call me a bitch sam? Yeah so what? BITCH! Oh your so fucking dead! FINE FIGHT ME! *Sam try's to hit Ivy but misses* You missed! OMG IVY ROSE GOLBACH STOP FIGHTING WITH YOUR BROTHER! I'm good Kat thanks though! SAM JOHN GOLBACH STOP IT RIGHT NOW! Yeah me too I'm good!! *Katrina and Colby just stand there watching Ivy and Sam fight eachother* *Sam punches my leg and arm* You motherfucker! Fine Sam you left me no choice. What are you gonna do huh? You aren't brave enough to do anything to me! Little advice never underestimate me!*I grab his hand and I flip him on his back then I climb over him and bend down to get to his level* Never ever underestimate me. Got it? I'm not afraid of you Ivy! You shouldn't be the one saying that after you just got beat the fuck up by a girl and that's really sad. *I get away from him and goes to stand Next to Colby* *I start to fix my hair* *Sam finally gets up* You good Twin? Yes Ivy I'm good. That's good that's your good. ANYWAYS Ivy let me take you to your room! Oh ok Thank you Katrina!! *Katrina Helps me get my things and take them upstairs to my room* Well Ivy this is your room I hope you like it! Wow I love it, It's beautiful! Mhm I decorated it myself since Sam and Colby didn't know how to help. Ohhhh Yea coming from Sam it makes sense but I'm not sure from Colby I hardly know him the last time I've seen him when back in Kansas and that was 5 years ago and I've. You've always what?! IVY TELL ME!!Ok SHH NOT TO LOUD KAT!! *kat grabs me by the hands and drags me to my bed and sits down* Ok you need to spill! Ok I will! Hey man let's go spy on the girls! Really? Yea man!ok let's go plus I wanna know what they're talking about cause they've been in here for a while!*they go to Ivy's room and spy on them* I've always liked Colby I mean I've liked him for a while but I'm just not sure if he feels the same way about me and I'm to scared to tell him. Oh hm? Let me tell you some but you can't let Sam or Colby especially Colby he'll get mad at me for it. Ok what is it? Hit me. Well Colby told me he felt the same way about you but he said not to tell you but you know me I have to tell you everything! Yea. So Colby feels the same way. Mhm! So that means I actually have a chance with him! Yeah! Oh wow that's good to know! Yeah! Anyways can you help me unpack? Oh of course Ivy! Ok thanks! No problem ivy! *I start putting my things away and kat helps me with it as well* Ok well that's it and again thank you for helping me! Oh ok and of course ivy! Well now what? Hmm oo what about we go for a walk in the park with the guys and then maybe you could tell Colby! Ooo ok! Come on let's go tell them! *the guys run back downstairs and sit on the couch* *I grab Katrina's hand and we run downstairs* Hey guys let's go for a walk in the park! Yea come on it'll be fun and relaxing! Exactly what Katrina said! So get up! *I let go of Katrina's hand and I go to colby and she goes to Sam and we pull them up by their hands* Come on go change and then me and kat will go get dressed! Ok fine! Yay! Come kat I need your help and opinion! Oo yay outfit picking! *I run to my room with Katrina* close the door please! Okay *kat closes the door* ok let me go try on the outfit real quick! Ooo ok! *goes to change and comes back out wearing this*

 Mhm! So that means I actually have a chance with him! Yeah! Oh wow that's good to know! Yeah! Anyways can you help me unpack? Oh of course Ivy! Ok thanks! No problem ivy! *I start putting my things away and kat helps me with it as well* Ok well t...

What do you think about this? Ooo it's cute now go try to other one on! Ok ok! *changes into my other one and comes out wearing this*

What about this one? Omg wait I like this one better! Ok so this outfit then? Yes! Ok do you want to do my make up for me? OMG I THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER ASK!! Ok here is my make bag it has all of my make in there! Ooo ok! I have the prefect look f...

What about this one? Omg wait I like this one better! Ok so this outfit then? Yes! Ok do you want to do my make up for me? OMG I THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER ASK!! Ok here is my make bag it has all of my make in there! Ooo ok! I have the prefect look for you! Ok! *She does my make up like this*

Ok I'm all done! *picks up a mirror and looks at it* Omg wow i love it thank you so much! Of course Ivy now I should probably get dressed! Oh ok I'll meet you downstairs in 10? Yeah! Ok.*i start to put everything away and I go downstairs and see colby on the couch and he looks up at me and I look at him and make eye contact with eachother which causes me to blush* Hey Colby! Hey ivy and wow you look beautiful. Awe thank you! Of course! *Sam and Katrina come downstairs and then we all leave to the park and we go for a walk* Sam let's go to the henna tattoos I want to get your name on my arm! Oh ok then let go! *Sam and Katrina leave* Hey Ivy? Yea colby? Can I ask you something? Of course what is it? Uhm I wanted to ask you if you uhm wanted to go out sometime? I'd love to go out with you! Oh ok! How about lunch tomorrow? Sounds great! Ok cool! We should go to Sam and kat! Yeah come on I'll race you colby! Ok I'm going to beat you! You wish! *we both start running to Sam and kat and I get there before him* Oh hey guys!Oh hey! You guys alright ? Yeah we're all good let's go home now! Ok come on! *they all go home and go to there room and we all change and goes to sleep*

Hello Arthur here!

I know this might sound weird for sone reason but I was think about skipping the timeline a couple months forward instead! But yeah that's all I had to say and this is the first part and my First story so don't expect it be prefect and also 1685 words!!