The lunch date

*I wake up and look at the time and sees it's 10:03 I quickly get up and finds something to wear*Hm what should I wear? *I finally find an outfit and goes and changes and comes out and wears this*

*Does my hair like this*

*finishes my hair and starts doing my make up like this*

*finishes my make up and starts to put everything away and then I get up and grab my phone and go downstairs and sees everyone sitting on the couch* Good morning sleepy head

*finishes my make up and starts to put everything away and then I get up and grab my phone and go downstairs and sees everyone sitting on the couch* Good morning sleepy head. Good morning Sam! *I sit next to colby on the couch* Good morning kat and good morning Prince Charming! Good morning to you to Cinderella! Morning ivy!! *sam looks at what I'm wearing* what? What the fuck are you wearing! You don't even have a fucking shirt on ivy! I'm wearing clothes what do you want me to do not wear anything!? Also It's a fucking shirt Sam! Go change now! Your not going out wearing that. What no I'm not changing. And speaking of leaving it's time for us to go Colby! Ok I'm coming! *Colby and I put our shoes on and we leave for our lunch date. We get to the place and we order our food and we sits down and they bring the food* So Prince Charming what did you wanna ask me? Oh uhm ok look I know we've been friends for a while and I kinda forgot about you so I didn't remember you when you first got here because you looked different from the last time I saw you- Colby just get to the point. Ok well my point is I've liked you for a long time and i wanted to know if you wanted to be my girlfriend and yes I know it's only been two days since you've gotten here but we've been friends forever and I've always wanted to ask you. Of course I will be your girlfriend and I know I've been here for two days but we've been friends since you met Sam but yes I will love to be your girlfriend! Ok good! *we finish eating our food and we get up and Colby goes to pay while I wait for him and then he comes back to me and we leave and he holds my hand I hold his hand as well and we go home* GUYS WERE HOME!! *Me and Colby take our shoes off and goes and sits down on the couch to and he puts arm around me* Colby why the fuck were you yelling we were in the kitchen! My bad I didn't know! *Katrina comes and sits on the other side on the couch* Colby why is ivy being all smiley and why is your arm around her? *Katrina mouths to me* Omg did you ask him to be your boyfriend?!? *I mouth to her back* No he asked me to be his girlfriend!! *Katrina nods her ok and Sam sits next to Katrina* Yeah what did you do to my sister Colby? *sam says* Well Ivy do you wanna tell them or do you want me too? * Colby says*You can tell them. *ivy says* Alright well Sam,Katrina me and Ivy are now together. *Colby says* Colby are you being serious! *Katrina says* Yeah we are being serious! *ivy says* Oh my god that's great I'm happy for you guys but just don't hurt me sister man. *sam says* Thank you and I won't. * Colby says to sam* Awe you guys are meant for eachother! *Katrina says* Thank you kat!! *ivy says* Of course Ivy!! *Katrina says* *I roll my sleeves up and it shows my scars on my arms and I notice they all Saw my scars* What? Why are you guys looking at me like I came back from the dead? * ivy says to all of them*Ivy what happened to your arm. *sam says to ivy* Oh uhm those are my scars from cutting myself everyday in Kansas. *ivy says to them* Why did you do it? It's always why? Well I just did. *ivy says to all of them* I stopped doing it though. *ivy says* Oh ok well are you ok? *Colby says to ivy* Oh yeah Im fine! *ivy says* Ok then.*sam says* *I go and lay down on colby lap and then I fall asleep* *Colby looks at me and sees that I fell asleep on his lap* did she fall asleep on you Colby? *sam says to Colby once he notices ivy* yeah she did but It doesn't bother me. *Colby says to sam then he gets up and moves ivy* *ivy wakes up and grabs Colby's hand* where are you going? *ivy says in a sleepy voice* I'm just going to the bathroom I'll be back Ivy I promise. *Colby says in a soft voice to ivy* oh ok. *ivy says to Colby and then falls back to sleep* ok. *Colby says to ivy and then he kisses ivy on the head and he goes upstairs and goes to the bathroom and he find a razor blade on the floor he picks it up and throws it away* *he goes back downstairs and lays down next to ivy* *ivy gets up and lays on his chest and then Colby falls asleep*

Hello author here!!
I just wanted to say that I know it's kinda short but I didn't really know what to put for this part of the story but I will definitely put more in the next part!! I'm sorry about not being active a lot I've been dealing with school and I also had my phone taken away because I had low grades in school but I have it back now so I'll definitely try to be more active now!! 977 words!!