Ivy's Birthday

*a few months go by and it hits November 8th which is my birthday I then wake up to my room filled with balloons everywhere in the floor and I get up and goes downstairs to see Sam, Katrina, and Colby all downstairs like as if they were waiting for me to get up* Good morning Sam and Kat *i say to both Sam and kat who are sitting at the table* what no good morning to me ivy? *colbys say to ivy* im sorry, I'm still half asleep you know. Yes I know now go eat something and then get ready we have a big day today. *colby says to ivy while gets something to eat* why what's so big that's happening? *i say to colby then I find something to eat and I start eating* Ivy it's your 24th birthday of course! *Katrina says to ivy while she's eating* oh I didn't even know it was my birthday I forgot what day my birthday was on. *I say to Katrina who starts walking over to me* why do you think there's balloons in your room? *katrina says to Ivy who finally finishes their food* ohh so that's why it's there! *I say to Katrina* did you ever separate your birthday In Kansas Ivy? *Katrina says while tilting her head to the side a little bit* uh no actually I grew up with parents who didn't care about me and only cared about Sam cause he's the golden child so no I never did. *I say to Katrina while smiling at the fact I grew up with people who never cared* Uhm excuse me?!? *sam says while walking over to me* I was not the golden child! *he says* yes you were, you were spoiled as fuck and you got everything you wanted if you didn't get it you cried over it and I always got yelled at for it when they saw you cry in front of their own two eye holes. *I say to Sam who's standing next to katrina* oh.*Sam says* exactly. *I say to him while walking over to colby* did you eat ivy?*colby says while looking at me* yes colby I already ate now what do you want me to do? *i say to colby* well I want you to go get ready princess. *colby says to me and then he kisses me on the cheek* ugh fine. *I say to colby while being very annoyed and I go upstairs to my room and finds something to wear then finally finds something and wears this*

 *I say to colby while being very annoyed and I go upstairs to my room and finds something to wear then finally finds something and wears this*

*I start doing my hair and make up like this*

*finishes getting ready and goes downstairs and sees colby,Sam, and Katrina looking at me* why are you looking at me like you've seen a dead person's come back to life? *i say to all of them* ok well one ivy go back upstairs and change because you...

*finishes getting ready and goes downstairs and sees colby,Sam, and Katrina looking at me* why are you looking at me like you've seen a dead person's come back to life? *i say to all of them* ok well one ivy go back upstairs and change because you are not leaving looking like that. *sam says to ivy while looking her up and down* Sam im 24 so im not changing. *I say to him* Sam just leave her be she's seen happy with what she's wearing and plus you gotta learn how to let her go sometimes. *katrina says to Sam* ok fine I'll leave her be.*Sam says to Katrina who's standing next to him* well we should leave now Ivy.*colby says to ivy* Oh ok then let's go where we need to go and can I know where? *ivy says to colby while looking up at him* uhm no you can not know where because it's a surprise my love *Colby says to ivy and kisses her then breaks the kiss* Fine I guess I don't have to know *ivy says to colby and goes outside with him to the car; colby and I then get in and he drives to a very nice restaurant and we get out the car and go inside and we get seated at our table* Wow colby this is a very nice place and you did this for me? *ivy says to colby while looking at him* yes of course I did I mean your my girlfriend and I love you very much*colby says to ivy* I love you too*ivy says* I want to give you something*colby says while giving me a gift bag* Colby you didn't have to get me something I couldn't possibly take this from you*ivy says* no really keep it and I wanted to get you something*colby say* * we get our food and we start eating and then we finish it and we get up and go pay then go home and go inside* Oh hey guys *sam says who's sitting on the couch* Hi guys*katrina says who's sitting next to sam* hey*ivy and Colby say to Sam and katrina* what do you have there?*sam say to ivy pointing at the gift bag* oh it's a gift from colby, I haven't opened it yet*ivys says* we'll open it ivy!*katrina says* Okay Okay I'll open it!*ivy says and sits down on the couch and opens the bag and takes out two boxes and opens it* Oh wow this is beautiful but I couldn't possibly take it colby.*ivy says to colby* no take it babe it's yours*colby says to ivy* awe thank you so much love*ivy says to colby while smiling* wait is this the bracelet I've been wanting from the jewelry store colby? *ivy says to colby* yeah and it was the very last one so I'm glad I got it in time*colby says to ivy* oh wow thank you so much for this!*ivy says to colby while looking at him* do want me to put it on?*colby says* yeah could you?*ivy says* yeah of course*colby says and then gets my bracelet out of the box and puts it on ivy* thanks love*ivy says* your welcome, open the other one*colby says* ok ok*ivy says and the. Opens the other box* oh my god colby, it's beautiful; can you help me put it on?*ivy says* Yeah of course*colby say and then helps ivy* thanks*ivy says* here open my gift ivy*katrina says while handing me the gift and then I open it* oooo more Colour pencils yay, thank you kat*ivy says* of course ivy!*katrina says while smiling* here's my gift ivy*sam says while giving the gift to me; i then open the gift* it's another notebook, how'd you know I needed another one? *ivy says while looking at sam* I don't know I guess its our minds are alike?*sam says* well thank you anyways and you guys didn't have to get me anything really*ivy says* well we wanted to so we did!*they all say to ivy* ok ok I get it!*ivy says*

Hello!! Author here! I just wanted to say that I'm very sorry for not being active like how I said I was and I'm running out of ideas so plz tell me ideas for the next part!!
1,198 words!!