𝚜𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚋𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚢 | 𝟷𝟻 𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

╔

╔. ■ .═══════╗

15 December 2005

THURSDAY

╚═══════. ■ .╝

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍 Honmachi, was for many reasons [y/n]'s favourite corner store in all of Tokyo.

It may be a long while walk to that specific location, but in her eyes, it was worth it. 

The area, however, could either be for some the safest or most dangerous place to be. The corner store was on the block that was left unclaimed by surrounding gangs. 

This meant the territory could be walked on by anyone without direct consequence; but it's what made it dangerous. You weren't in any form of protection entering this area, and anyone could jump you. 

It wasn't likely though, as there was a police station on that same road, and you were stupid to think you could get away fast enough – that is without a car or motorcycle.

So that's where [y/n] was now, after picking [b/n] up from school, bribing her brother that if she got him a snack he would complete his homework. 

Sauntering down the familiar aisles, she paused at the rows of various crisps and salty treats. Folding her arms to her chest, [y/n] scanned the different prices, before noticing in her peripherals a pair of boys coming down the same way. 

It didn't take long to recognise the Black Dragons uniform, and then one certain individual with black hair styled into a mohawk. 

[y/n] wasn't sure if Kokonoi recognised her, but he gave no notion of acknowledgement when he stood behind her, and she assumed he was looking over the items on the other side of the aisle. 

The other male, from what she could see was a beautiful sunflower blonde and slightly taller in comparison to Kokonoi. He certainly noticed [y/n] from the way she could feel his bright blue eyes staring holes.