Attack of the night

No one pov
It was now midnight. The majority of the stores were closed and barely any people were walking across the pavements. The city was mostly quiet. That was until the blaring sounds of the bank alarms. A group of masked thugs exited the building with bags full of bank notes. The guards tried to catch them but one of the masked thugs sent a blast of weak air that was strong enough to blow the guards away. They then got into a van and drove off. Little did they know that this would be an action they would heavily regret. On top of one of the towering buildings was a figure dressed in black and white.

???:*Heavy sigh*Here we go again

The figure leapt of the building and dove then. When he came near the ground a white silky material shot from his wrist and he did some acrobatic movements and began swinging. His mask allowed him to see the thiefs even with the darkness of the night sky blocking most people's visions. He swing towards the moving vehicle, ignoring the people who stopped driving to take photos or call police. He landed in the van and the people within it feel the impact. One of them opened the window and gasped.
Thug1:Shit! It's Phantom!
Thug2-4:What?!
Thug1:Ugh! Piss off spider!
Phantom didn't respond. Instead he webbed the man and pulled him out. The force of the pull almost toppled the van. Thankfully the driver was just able to keep the van up right. The thug that was pulled out retaliated with a blast of air. The attack hits but does nothing to Phantom as the vigilante webbs him and pulls him towards himself and then proceeded to punch him in the face knocking him out instantly. He then strapped him onto the top of the van and leapt off. The thugs inside were relieved. That was until they felt a huge impact and the van was sent flying off the road and landed on the pavement of an alleyway which resulted in a huge explosion. The thug on top woke up to see the corpses of his friends and the bags of money gone.
Thug 1:N-no!
Phantom:I left you alive for one purpose.
Thug1:What was that you monster?!
Phantom:Tell me. What do you know about Shigiraki?