Usj part 2

??? Pov
We were scared as real villains entered the USJ through a portal. But then a weird sound caught my attention as I saw parts of the ceiling begin to crack.
Me:Mr Aizawa!
Aizawa:What is it Jiro?
Me:Look up!
Everyone, including the villains looked up as the ceiling began to crack even more and then the entire seemed to explode from a powerful force propelling off it as a figure appeared from nowhere. At first we thought it was another villain but the figure became more clear as we knew who it was, Phantom the most wanted vigilante. And he seemed pissed.
Phantom:Shigiraki you son of a bitch!
He dove down with a fist as the man in question has transported by a portal in the Nick of time as his fist collided with the ground and broke it apart. Shit was about to go down.

Phantom Pov
Me:Shigiraki you son of a bitch!
I dove down from the ceiling with a mighty punch as the coward got out of the way through the use of a portal as my fist collided with the ground and broke it apart with shards of earth flying around. My Spidey senses(marvel don't sue me) activated as I leapt out of the way before Shigiraki could grab me with his crusty ass hand which touched the ground I was on and turned it into dust.
Shigiraki:Phantom. I have been meaning to meet y-
Me:Shut the fuck up asshole! I will end you!
With unbelievable speed I was in front of Shigiraki and sent him flying into the opposite wall. He fell out with blood spewing out of the hole formed. He gasped out blood as he spat out words.
Shigiraki:N-nomu, k-kill him.
Suddenly I felt a massive amount of danger behind me as I almost teleported behind the massive bulking behemoth. I finally noticed the full details of the monster as I noticed he was a large bird faced creature that had large bulging muscles and crimson red veins that popped out of him and ran down like a stream of water from down his brain popping head that was decorated with sharp dagger like fangs, to his shoeless legs covered by brown shorts that had grin skulls strapped around the knees.

The beasts head turned towards me as I sent a kick forward which caused the mass of bulk to skid across the ground

The beasts head turned towards me as I sent a kick forward which caused the mass of bulk to skid across the ground. Although the monster didn't seem to be much affected by the attack. He then got on his hands and legs as he charged towards me like a rabid animal. I shot a string of webs that constricted the fiend as I threw him away into a blazing building.

??? Pov
Phantom sent the monster guy into the fire zone and it looked like he immediately took him out. That was until the guy he called Shigiraki started fighting cackle.
Shigiraki:Hahaha! You didn't really think that would kill him right?
Phantom looked confused like us until a shrill shriek erupted from the fire zone as the monster from before burst out of the rubble. Phantom braces for the attack as the beast punched him sending him into a wall.
Phantom pov
The bastard just sent me flying into a wall. He then charge at me as I webbed him and threw him back. I had to end this quickly.