Usj part 1

No one POV
The thug was left unconscious by the time the police arrived on the scene. The detective on the scene, Tsukauchi groaned as two officers picked up the unconscious ones while the forensic team took control of inspection over the corpses.
Tsukauchi:That God damn spider. Keeps taking the criminals out and killing off the others. I admire the commit to defeating the evil doers but still. He can't just willingly kill.
Unknown to the police on the scene, on top of the tallest skyscraper, Phantom stood with a wicked grin under his mask.
Phantom:Tomorrow the world will say goodbye to Shigaraki.
Phantom POV
The thug was shaking  presumably with fear of what I could do. But who could blame him? He was probably thinking of his best escape route or what will become of him if her gives the information. He wasn't talking for a bit so I grabbed him by his collar and pulled him off the ground.
Me:I asked you a question. Tell me what you know on Shigaraki.
Thug:I-i can't.
Me:Why not?
Thug:If I do, he will come after me and kill me.
Me:And considering what I did to your pathetic friends, what do you think I will do to you?
The thug ponders my question before finally speaking.
Thug:Me and my friends are part of the Lov group, or League of Villains. We were meant to try and distract the heroes by making them focus on our raid with one of my friends invisibility quirk to hide from them to draw their attention away from out main goal.
Me:Which was?
Thug:Too invade the Usj tomorrow and kill All might.
I love All might as he was part of the reason I tried so hard to become a hero but I ended up as a vigilante. Anyway the answer was sufficient enough so I knocked him and out and Swung away.
The next day
It was the day that the raid was supposed to take place. I decided to camp out on the roof of the Usj so that I wouldn't miss the event. I was awoken by the sounds of a bud coming in and realized the students of class 1a were coming. I scrambled to my feet as I looked in their direction as my eyes met with a student. She was a very cute girl with purple hair around chin length with an asymmetrical fringe, and two reflections shaped like heartbeat monitor waves on either side of her head. Her most prominent features are the flexible, plug-like earphone jacks hanging from each of her earlobes at the end of two thin cords. She was wearing black leather jacket, long salmon-colored shirt with several rips at the collar and hem, black pants, and boots with stereos built into their shafts. She also has two small, triangular red paint marks just below her eyes, a plain black choker, and white fingerless gloves.

 She also has two small, triangular red paint marks just below her eyes, a plain black choker, and white fingerless gloves

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I turned invisible, hoping she didn't see me.
??? Pov
My class just arrived at the Usj to do some training and we just got off the bus. As I got off I looked up to marvel at the size of the building only to see a black hooded figure at the top. I rubbed my eyes and once I looked back I saw that he was gone.
Momo:Jiro are you alright?
Me:Yeah, I'm fine.
Phantom pov
I broke a small hole into the roof and crawled through it. The students then went in as pro hero 13 entered  and talked about being responsible about quirks but she  gets cut off when a black purplish haze emerged from thin air. A light blue haired figure then came out of the ominous fog. He had hands stuck onto his black shirt and trousers that covered his legs, arms and his face. His crusty, decaying skin was shown sending a wave of disgust and disastrous evil towards the students. His devil red eyes pierced through their souls. A sinister grin crept through the small gaps of the grey hand on his face. A scowl appeared on my face as I saw the face of the man who ruthlessly killed my family. The bastard called, Shigaraki.

I didn't pay much attention to the people he had with him as I prepared my next move

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I didn't pay much attention to the people he had with him as I prepared my next move.
??? Pov
We were scared as real villains entered the USJ through a portal. But then a weird sound caught my attention as I saw parts of the ceiling begin to crack.
Me:Mr Aizawa!
Aizawa:What is it Jiro?
Me:Look up!
Everyone, including the villains looked up as the ceiling began to crack even more and then the entire seemed to explode from a powerful force propelling off it as a figure appeared from nowhere. At first we thought it was another villain but the figure became more clear as we knew who it was, Phantom the most wanted vigilante. And he seemed pissed.
Phantom:Shigiraki you son of a bitch!
He dove down with a fist as the man in question has transported by a portal in the Nick of time as his fist collided with the ground and broke it apart. Shit was about to go down.