𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

"Once upon a time, in a land not too different from ours, there was a group of amazing fighters. They used to be criminals, so they all got sent to a reform school. That's where they all met. Gillian Cobbler, Jaxon Porter, Kayla, Ollie, Maxine, Jocelyn, AG, Piper Luman, Dawn Alora, Ember, Alexandria Mallow, and Cleopatra and Cole Elden. This is their story. Listen if you wish, but if you wish to leave and save yourself from the sadness and tears, no one will judge you if you leave the room right now."

"This tale is one of heroes, adventure and action. Death, hate, and pain. Love, life, and happiness. The first one is actually probably the most accurate though. Be warned that not everyone can be happy. Not everyone gets to go back home after a long day."

"Read if you wish. Pain will come at the beginning of the journey, hate will come during the journey, and death is what comes at the end of the journey. The journey of life is confusing and strange. Leave if you want. No one is forcing you to stay and learn of this tale."

"This is only the beginning of the tale. I give you warning before you read. This is not a happy tale. There is life, but life always comes before death."

"I won't make you listen. I won't force you to learn about these heroes. I know that some of you will want to know this tale, but be warned. This story may start with 'Once Upon a Time' but it does not end with a 'Happily Ever After'."

"You have been warned."

StarFireJilly Book_Lover_Forev  Ember_animal_lover Jilly_is_canon