𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1

"'Gillian Cobbler lost her memory. Not just of the past few days, but of most of her life...

'Gilly! Gilly! Please! You have to remember!'

'Remember what? Who are you? What are you talking about?'

'Thief? Is this a joke...? Gilly, please. Don't you remember us?'

That was only the beginning of the terrible events starting to unfold. AG and her family went missing.

'Where are they?!'

'Gilly, help us look for them!'

'Why? I don't even know who you're looking for.'

Jocelyn started locking herself in her room and basically stopped talking to everyone.

'We need your help Jocelyn!'

'Go away! Figure it out yourself!'

And Jax got called back to the castle due to extremely important circumstances.

'I can't just stay here? Why not? I have stuff that I need to do here! My friends need me!'

'Jaxon, this is very important. We need to start talking about how you're going to run this kingdom and who you are going to marry.'

'Father! You don't understand!'

'No. I don't. And I don't need to. Get in the carriage.'

These events would be unfortunate on their own, but all together? Everything was falling apart. Half of their heroes were basically gone. Oh! Did I forget to mention Alexandria?

'Bring those back you thief! Bring those back! Police! Police!'

'Sorry! I need these for something important I promise! I'll bring them back later if they don't get destroyed!'

And who could forget Piper?

'Stop shape shifting!'

'You can't make me! It's funny!'

'No it isn't!'

'You obviously didn't see Conner's face when I shape shifted into his old math teacher. He looked terrified! It was hilarious! He started yelling about not doing homework ever again.'

And the twins of course. Cleopatra and Cole.

'Why did you have to steal from a royal carriage! Come on Cole! We had a plan! Don't steal from royals if it's too obvious! You obviously forgot that though! We don't even need a gold decoration!'

'Like what you did was any better! Seriously, did you have to get thrown in here with me?!'

'You're my brother Cole. My twin. No matter what you do, you're stuck with me.'

Then there's Dawn.

'We get that you're mad at the police for stopping you from causing chaos, but did you have to steal from them?'

'Yes. I did.'

And last but not least there's Ember. No one knows about her. She doesn't talk about her past.

Here's what we're working with. No one knows what happened. I suppose that if I tell the story from the beginning, you might be able to figure it out for us. I guess I should go into more detail then...

Where to begin? Let's start with the day of Gillian's 15th birthday. After all, that's when everything started going wrong.