007 ➜ SIERRA

A RAT WAS THROWN AT ME WITH PRECISE ACCURACY. As normal, I opened my mouth to try swallow it whole. However, Delta jumped forwards in an attempt to steal it off me, I grabbed the rat immediately and pulled myself back causing Delta to crash into Blue who gave her a hiss. Instantly, Delta turned towards me and roared in annoyance, I knew what this meant, I spun around and gave a cry of laughter before sprinting off into the trees, Delta followed close behind. This was going to be fun.

I ran towards a large tree not slowing down, "what are you doing?" Delta squinted her eyes at me but didn't stop either. "Why would I tell you?" I sassily answered. I was only around one stride away, Delta two, when I made a sudden U-turn and slammed my brakes causing me to skid. Delta, however, wasn't that lucky as she continued running straight into the tree. Owen was right, I was the smartest. Not looking back, I shook my head, snorted, and ran away.

I had lost Delta a while ago, well, when I had made her crash into the tree and was now with my sisters. "How fast can they run?" I heard Vic Hoskins ask on the railings watching me and Blue who chased each other playfully, he was talking to Barry about something before he had asked that question.

Barry tilted his head, "Hm, forty? Fifty when hungry probably," Vic widened his eyes then quickly made them normal again, "from our data, Blue and Sierra can run faster than the rest of the pack, was never ticked in how fast though," Barry added as he watched Blue drop on the ground as I placed one leg on her stomach. I had won this play fight.

"Ooh! You ever going to open the enclosure, see what they can do?" Vic laughed, I did not like his laugh. Anyway, it was a death wish for everyone if we were released.

Barry retorted, "No," and turned his head away from Vic so he could roll his eyes.

"Awh, you bore me," Vic patted his back.

Barry looked Vic up and down before he gave Vic a grin, "What do you think? Want to take one home?" Barry smiled at Vic.

"Hey, don't joke. When I was your age, I rescued a wolf pup. It was, like, two months old? It could barely walk, It used to sleep by my bed, Watch over me. My wife, she came at me with a steak knife once. It took a chunk out of her arm, funny times," Vic randomly spurts out, Barry had a confused look on his face, I did too.

"...did you put him down?" Barry finally asked.

"Hell, no. We had an unshakeable bond, you know? Just like you and... ah, What's his name?"

"Delta. And she's a girl," Barry corrected. I thought it was obvious we were all girls. I stalked them with my eyes as the duo walked down the creaky stairs, I guessed they were going to the gate. I sniffed the ground, Delta was by the gate... and Charlie? Or is that also Delta? I decided to find out and go to the gate too.

"Can I...?" Vic asked Barry signalling to petting Delta. Barry shrugged and Vic walked smugly towards her, "bite his head off," I whispered in the bushes. She laughed, "I'll try," she side glanced me and tried not to smile. Vic placed his hand on Delta who pretended to be calm, she waited until he relaxed completely before she suddenly snarled at Vic and snapped her jaws. I left the bushes and rubbed my body on hers as I watched Vic complain to Barry about how we should be 'put down'.

"Code 19," a strange voice appeared out of nowhere. It did not sound human or like any animal I've encountered either.

"Shit," Barry cursed, whatever this 'code 19' thing is, it seemed bad. "That's the new one isn't it? They said we lost two guys, That's crazy," Barry reacted negatively, what's the so called 'new' thing? Is it a new raptor?

"What's a Code 19?" Vic asked, so he didn't know either. Interesting.

Barry seemed stressed, his feet pounded the floor with every step he took, my body instinctively complied with his emotions and I started pacing left and right too, "That's the Indominous Rex's signal! It means the Asset is out of containment... These people, they never learn," whatever the 'Indominous Rex' was, it didn't sound good. Vic knew what the Asset was I guessed as his body stopped and he closed his eyes for a second too long.