thank you for reading + book 2

➤ thank you all for reading up to this point, I mean it haha, I honestly didn't expect to finish this book within the space of a month but here we are! On the premise of when the second book comes out, the short answer is: I don't know. There's definitely going to be one and now that there's a newish Jurassic world movie. You should expect after the second book for there to be another break before the third one gets published. I'll make an update on this book when I upload the second and third book so you don't have to keep checking my profile aha.

➤ If you want me to be completely honest, Sierra wasn't meant to survive. She was meant to die when the Indominous Rex had Sierra in her mouth since she was going to go down with the Indominous however It had slipped my mind when writing and I just got Too lazy to change it. But hey! Now you've got a guaranteed second book!

➤ from the paragraph above and how Sierra was going to die, it wouldn't mean there wouldn't be a second book. It would just be in the eyes of a different Dinosaur... or maybe a person. I still might write another Jurassic world book in the eyes of another Dinosaur where Sierra doesn't exist but if I do, it'll be ages away since I've got no motivation to do it this year.

But anyway, let me know if you'd like that since it might give me motivation to start it this year.