The roaring neighbourhood

waiting for something to happen?

Not much to do around here, is there?

Or is there?

Waiting for something to happen?

⚛》》》◆《《《⚛

Iki finally finish doing her daily routines. Nothing intresting, just a plain boring day.

She looked at the door that leads to the roaring neighbourhood. How long has it been since she pay 'the neighbour' a visit? Probably ages ago. Dont bother.

She ussually ignore the door like it never exist before, but today Iki seems like she couldnt get her eyes of the door. She try to distract herself by doing her daily things just like she ussually do.

But no matter how hard she tried, she still cant get her eyes of it. Maybe a visit should be ok. Iki makes her way to door. Her hand reach out to the door knob, but she hesistate to touch it.

'Not now.' she thought. So she wondered into the white space trying to ease herself off. Then,

Something fell nearby.

She later find a fork lying on the floor. It was hard to avoid the red hand that tried to reach her everytime she gets deeper into the white space.

A fork. Well, its better then a spoon. Maybe with this Iki will have a little courage to go visit her neighbour.

With a fork that magically gives her some courage, she then proceed the open the door without any hesistation.

Behind the grey door, lies a room that full of colors. Toys and junk food were scattered at the floor. Two tree stand tall at the corner of the room. A rainbow colored stairs, an octopus peeking from a hole and a huge yellow cat that watch over its residents.

Then, 3 people sit in the middle of the room. Playing card games. How nostalgic..

" Necrozma I choose you! " One of the kid said pulling out a card.
" Uno reverse " the kid with a long hair replied
" Guys. What the heck are we playing right now? " The kid in the middle asked both of them.

"Pokemon of course." One of them replied. " Wait, arent we were playing Uno?" The other one said. "No we are playing pokemon card. If you dont believe it look at Hiso cards." But his card is a mix of uno and pokemon card."they started to argue with each other.

Hiso. The oldest one of them. Seems like he dealt with this kind of shit everyday. "Oh Iki. Its been a while how are you?" He greet the protagonist. Iki doesnt give a reply but nod her head. " I see. Im glad you were ok." Hiso said, understanding Iki signals.

"IKI! Its been a while! You still remeber your best friend Opal right?" The kid named Opal said while holding Iki shoulder. Iki does not reply but nod her head once again to Opal question. " And you'll probably remember me." Ah yes. Toru, the kid that Iki cant identify their genders.

" What makes you come visit us Iki?" Opal asked. ' I just missed you guys ' Iki responded. " Awhh. Look at this pumpkin trying to be cute with us. " Toru pinch Iki cheek. For know Iki was the youngest one among them.

" Iki, Iki! Lets go to the park! Eda, Cullin and Soka are waiting for us there. Come one lets go with us, its been a while since we spend a time together." Opal begged. While Toru look at her with hope. ' why not. ' Iki replied.

" YEAYYY!!" The whole squad was cheering and then they start to line up behind Iki. " Lead the way Iki-chan!" Opal said at her with a gentle smile.

Before stepping out of the neighbour room. Iki looked at the frog that was chilling on the staircase. " Going out, Iki? Here's your allowance for today. " The frog said.

After receiving some amounts of money, Iki then proceed to move on to the next place called Colossal Forest.

⚛》》》A/N《《《⚛

God. Im about to speedrunning everything.