Tag Your It

"Square Up, Weakling! We're going to have a game of tag! " A short reptiles with a golden hairpin lying on her hair. 

"No, not her again..." Toru whined. " I am tired with her bullshit." Opal face scrunches. "Well, I dont really care tho." Hiso scratched his head. Most of Iki gang members decline the tag game invitations, but then, Eda convince them to give it a go. 

"alright fine. only this time." Toru said. "I want to join too!" Soka shouted, catching up with them. " Alright, I bet most of you know how to play tag. so let me explain the rules. rule number one, nothing. This game doesnt need a rule so, TAG UR IT!" The kid explain, then she tag Iki and start to run away. " Hey, nevermind.. " Iki decide to play along. 

After a while running and tagging, all of them are lying at the field floor, exhausted. "Shiga! You should let people run first before you tag them. It is so unfair. " Tora whined, he isnt satisfied with the game result. " I dont give a flying f" The host, Shiga, replied. " But at least we all have fun right? " Opal add on to the conversation. " It is always fun when we are playing together! So let it slide!" Soka joined the conversation.

Well, everyone have a good time playing lawless tag game, so they decide to let the flaws slide. " Well, Its nice to play with you, But I should get going! " Shiga stand up, wanting to return home. " Well, take care! Next time we're playing, Im the one hosting it" Tora shouted. " Cross my corpse first, byee lame-o " Shiga waved and start to walk away.

" We should do or go somewhere else too " Toru suggested. " We can have a sleepover at my place. " Cullin step up into the comversation. " OFC, I mean, who doesnt like sleepover. Except Hiso. " Opal replied, looking at Hiso with ' ur so boring ' face mimic. "EXCUSE ME- I'll let it slide today. Just because Soka wanted to. " He said, half denying Opal statement.

" Let's go then there is no time to waste. Eda will catch up with us soon " Cullin smile as she asked the gang to get going. The gang then formed a 'express train' line. Cullin and Soka joined in the line after that. " Well, then Iki lead the way!" Opal demand. Iki nodded, understand what Opal asked her to do. " Choo choo. " Iki mimic the sound of the train as they make their way to cullin house.

A/n

× Im suffering.
× I'll add more spice in the next chapter