Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Andy's POV

                Kristin was on stage with Acts of Mantra and its 5:30pm. I decided to stay behind tonight because I have seen her set hundreds of times, although despite her being my girlfriend, I'd probably watch is again. But tonight, I had to deal with Juliet. She was going to get on the bus and try to get me to have sex with her. Kristin KNOWS I'm not going to have sex with her but she knows there's a good chance she'll come on the BVB bus with her on top of me. But that's the beauty of our plan.

                If Juliet thinks I'm fine with her all over me then she doesn't think I'm cheating.

                The door swung open and it was Juliet. "Hey babe." She grinned, walking over. She kissed me on the top of my head. "Are you feeling better?" She asked me, I frowned.

                "Feeling better from-" I cut myself, remembering the lie I told her. I should write all my lies down. I cleared my throat and coughed loudly and it made my lungs hurt actually. "Oh sorry, I mean feeling better from that nasty cold?! Haha nope hahahaha." I awkwardly laughed, actually saying the word 'Haha'. Honestly, how can she believe me? I am a walking lie of a life right now.

                "Awe babe I'm sorry." She cooed. "You shouldn't go out tonight, I'll take care of you." She smiled sweetly. How the fuck does she suspect to take care of me if we have no medicine? Sex isn't medicine. I think she wants to give me a blow job and I'm not sure that will get rid of my 'cough'.

                I don't think butt sex will help either. Not only will I have a nasty 'cough' but I'll be bed ridden because she'll work me too hard.

                "Nah babe it's fine, besides I promised them." I said to her. She sighed with a nod.

                "Fine." She shrugged. "Have fun. Maybe I'll join you later." She suggested.

                "NO!" I said loudly. She frowned. I cleared my throat. "I mean uh no because Danny always parties butt naked on Warped Tour. It gets really humid and he just strips down to nothing. It's not pretty." I said uneasy, my stomach flipping. She nodded, understanding. "Bye!" I said in a hurry before walking off my tour bus. I walked the deserted parking lot of buses till I saw the 'Acts of Mantra' bus. I had a key. Pulling the key out of my pocket, I put it in the door and it opened. Grinning, I got on.

                The band must have finished early because they were all hang out. Kristin was nowhere in sight. "Check the back." Lawson smirked. I nodded but I was mentally frowning. What's in the backroom? It's just a lounge. Nobody hangs out in there. Shrugging, I walked to the back. The door was slightly open. I did NOT recognize the lounge.

                The entire lounge was gone and it was a bedroom with a queen bed. Kristin was in her pajamas, sitting crisscross and smiling towards the door. "Sense Juliet stole our room on your bus." She smiled. I adore her smile. I grinned as I walked over and sat right next to her, holding her in a warm hug.

                "You know, this bus doesn't have rules about sex." She smirked, her fingers trailing down my leg. I looked down to her and grinned. "I'm naked under this. I'm not even wearing a bra or underwear. If you look we can use this bed for the first time."

                "I always want to look." I grinned. And then well- you can figure it out.

                Well not this next part.

                Let's just jump to the part where everything turns to shit and I am jamming my penis in her ass.

                Okay and ACTION!

                "ANDY!" She howled as she gripped the bed. My hands were clenched around her waist as I jammed my body into her. She screamed in delight. I think we all missed making noises during sex. Yeah, Jakes right we all sound like abused ducks but I think that's the joy OF sex.

                "Come on Krissy, show me what you're made of." I whispered seductively in her ear as my lips ran down to her neck as I left a wet kiss nearby the crease of between her neck and head. Is that even a thing? I don't think so.

                Even though I love being loud, I think we were too loud. We attracted what I wanted to NOT attract. The door knob jiggled. I thought it was probably Rambo at the time because that's just something he'd do. Pretend to walk in like a douche. But then, the door opened. Rambo was trying to hold the person back. I stopped thrusting and I froze. I turned my head in the slightest (Thank god I had a blanket partially over me) and there stood Juliet, her jaw dropped to the floor.

                "ANDY YOU FUCKING WHORE!" She screeched.

                "That's my name." I said simply. "At least I only cheated once." I shrugged.

                "I never cheated on you!" She gasped.

                "What about Mr. Snop." I said, referring to Danny Worsnop.

                "No! If he did you'd be pissed as hell at him." Juliet frowned.

                "No, I was mad at first be he told me straight away. Were friends." I shrugged. "And you also had an orgy."

                "How did you-" I cut her off.

                "I know everything." I chuckled loudly. She ran out in disgusted but I just howled in laughter along with Kristin and the rest of Acts of Mantras.

                What perfection, what perfection.