Chapter 16

Chapter 16: Kristin's POV

                I awoke the next morning in Andy's bedroom, looking up at the ceiling. I turned my head to the alarm clock beside me. 9:30. Andy was still asleep. Rolling my eyes, I sat up, leaned over and kissed his cheek softly. A smile crept on his face but he stayed asleep, holding the pillow tighter. Grinning, I crept out of bed and I walked out of the bedroom to the staircase. I heard some shuffling in the bedroom. "Come back." I heard someone mutter. I turn my head to the bedroom to see Andy stretching out one of his arms.

                "I was going to go for a walk." I frowned.

                "You can't go for a walk in your pajamas." Andy whined.

                "If I get dressed- will you go with me?" I smirked. He groaned as he sat up and walked over to his suitcase once he got off his bed. He grabbed a random top and pants while I took out a baggy Batman shirt with skinny jeans. I grabbed my converses and I began to undress.

                Yeah I undress in front of my boyfriend.

                Suck my ass.

                I got dressed and I put my hair in a bun. I smiled at my appearance. Andy was already dressed. He fussed with his hair before he turned to me. "Ready?" I asked him. He shook his head as he ran to suitcase, took something out and quickly shoved it in his pocket.

                What?

                "Let's go." He said with a slight smile. He held out his hand to me and I took it. We walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs. Nobody was up besides us so Andy quickly went to the kitchen and found a piece of paper from a writing pad for grocery lists. He wrote a message then we left out the front door.

                We slowly walked around the old street. We saw a few people we went to school with but we really didn't bother with stopping and saying hello. We then stopped by a hill near the woods. I have so many memories here. The hill itself and the woods as well.

*****************************

                "Come on Andy! Don't be such a baby! You won't roll in any dog shit I promise." I shouted to him from the bottom of the hill. Andy was being a chicken again and is worried about getting some sort of feces in his long black locks that he loves to death. What a fucking pussy.

                "What about other types of shit?" He yelled to me.

                "No promises about that!" I laughed loudly for him to hear me. I could sense him whining as he sat down at the top of the hill. He laid down and began to roll himself down the hill. "Whoooo!" I screamed to him as he rolled down to the ground on his side. When he stood up he shot up like a lit rocket, searching himself for any type of poop.

                I looked myself till I saw a bit of goose shit on his back. Oops.

                "Am I all good?" He asked me. Making sure to keep a straight face, I nodded.

                "Yup! See? Wasn't I right?" I asked him.

                "Yeah I guess... but I swear I smell shit." He muttered, taking a good look around the land. Well, there IS shit around. It's just closer than he thinks. Which is alright I suppose. Or at least for my amusement that is.

*****************************

                "I have a better idea than rolling down the hill." Andy chuckled, now knowing 9 years later than I lied to him after he took off his shirt that day. Did I mention he went to the super market with a big shit stain on his back?

                "What is it then?" I asked him with a smirk as I began to step down the hill.

                "Run!" He grinned as he began to sprint past me down the hill, then tripping onto the soft grass. Confused on his fall, he looked around. He frowned. "Damn you gazelle legs!" He shouted in 'rage'. I grinned as I ran after him and I fell on top of him. "Ow you're fucking heavy!" He winced.

                "At least I didn't break your ribs." I smirked. He groaned.

                "Don't remind me." He shook his head as I began to laugh, as I laughed Andy pulled that object out of his pocket. It was a small box. My eyes widened when I saw it. I am not ready for marriage. What the FUCK is Andy doing right now?

                "Okay it's not what it looks like." He began. "No, I'm not proposing."

                Thank god.

                "It's a promise ring, a ring to promise each other one day, I want to wed you. I've dated you before and I fucked it up. We're perfect now. If you take this promise ring I will hold my commitment towards you, my heart will be yours till the day I die. Do you accept a promise?" He asked me. I thought my heart stopped right then and there. I thought he unlocked my heart with his simple words. I felt like he was holding our love in the palms of his hands. He held my world in his hands as his bright blue orbs stared into mine. I just stood there in shock. I nodded quickly as I tried to stop myself from rushing tears.

                He was now leaning on his side towards me, resting himself on his elbows. He took my left hand and slipped the ring on the left ring finger, like where an engagement ring would go. I smiled as it reflected in the rising sun. I kissed him, my hands on my cheeks and I let the chills of the cold ring rush into the kiss. Kind of like when he used to kiss me long ago with a lip ring.

                I smiled as I stared into those eyes.

                "When we get back home I'll buy you YOU'RE promise ring!" I grinned.